Member +
my car was on the dyno today.....

mods are.....
walbro 255 fuelpump
fse rrfpr
manifold
decat
fmic
relocated air filter(behind front grill)
jam actuator
mbc

it made 120bhp at the wheels and 147 at the fly wheel, not bad considerin peak power was made with just 7 psi!!

wat you guys think? good power for the boost, and wat do you think it will make at 1 bar?

h3ppy

Member +
dont understand wat you mean?

there is around 14 psi in a bar of boost, my one was at 7 psi so 0.5 bar.

i will be runnin it at a bar of boost in the future tho.

goldenvtr

Member +
great result mate, 1bar should see you another 10-15bhp but coulpe that with an electronic fuel controller and youll see a much greater gain.

what torque did you make?

h3ppy

Member +
em, think it was around 130 the torque.

im hopin for 170 next time, at a bar. few things to sort out and should see that!!

aaronw

Member +
good result,.. i forgot to ask your fly figure,lol

130 lbs of torque,are you sure?

sorry thought i got that but it wasnt.

Last edited:

h3ppy

Member +
was up at japerformance mate! the boost is startin at 12 then droppin to 7 by the time it hits peak power. id say by 3200rpm it is at 8 psi...simon reckoned it was the mbc causin it, but i believe it may be the turbo on its way out.......

will put graphs up later, lazy just now!

you goin to crail tomorrow scooby modders?

h3ppy

Member +
me so far, lol

aaron was goin to go but dont think he is anymore, im just goin down cos it is a non mag day and will get some good time on the strip!

do you have the hdi boost controller by the way? was thinkin bout gettin one!

herbie

Member +
Yeah might think about going down IF the weather is good. PM me your number and ill text you in the morning.
Yeah i have an HDi EBC. Its very nice, good price.

jezza

Lifer
Good result mate. Reckon that cooling panel must have given you an extra horsey!

Thinking about heading to crail in the morning. Same as yourself, depends on the weather. Might see you there.

h3ppy

Member +
graph.......
Cameraphotos033.jpg

Dan3SGTE

Member +
that is a great result mate at that boost....

You know whats funny, When im running 0.5bar its around 190HP, when im running 1 bar its around 300HP....

proves the bigger turbo produces alot more power at lesser boost.... Sorry just bringing up a previous discussion....