Optional Recaro Seats For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idrees

Banned
For sale: Optional Extra Recaro front two seats WITHOUT RAILS.

Item Condition: One has a small rip, and the other is torn on one side. See pics. I've been told the bolster can be trimmed and wont' cost a lot, but I dunno.

Price and price conditions: £40 WITHOUT RAILS.

Extra Info: SEATS ONLY!

DSC01542.jpg

Pictures:

Seat 1:

DSC01534.jpg

DSC01535.jpg

DSC01536.jpg

DSC01537.jpg

DSC01538.jpg

DSC01540.jpg

DSC01541.jpg

Seat 2:

DSC01545-1.jpg

DSC01546.jpg

DSC01547-1.jpg

DSC01548.jpg

DSC01549.jpg

DSC01551.jpg

Contact Details: PM me or Idrees-@hotmail.co.uk

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection only.

Last edited:

enright82

Member +
the standard gt seats have the belt clippers built in to the lower seat frame, do these come with clippers, cos i can see any in the pics, thanks:)

Rumel786

Member +
would these fit straight in to my ep82 without any mods to my existing rails?

or do i just use rails on actual seats?

if so might grab them off you but will be in jan lol

tayyib

Lifer
they fit straight in, you would be using the rails off these seats, i originally bought these for my car but im in the middle of doing a turbo conversion and im in need of the cash :p

Rumel786

Member +
they fit straight in, you would be using the rails off these seats, i originally bought these for my car but im in the middle of doing a turbo conversion and im in need of the cash :p

cheers!

if seats are still there in jan let me know and will purchase lol!

Idrees

Banned
the standard gt seats have the belt clippers built in to the lower seat frame, do these come with clippers, cos i can see any in the pics, thanks:)
Hi dude, no they don't have belt clippers on them. I would have guessed you bolt the ones from your old seats on to these?

GTdan

In The Closet
the original seat belt clippers are bolted to the floor pan, and on the mk2, there bolted to the seats.
if fitting on a mk2, you can remove the clippers,and fit them by bolting them to the floor pan, but you have to fit them back to front, so where the button is to release the seatbelt is on the outside, it will be fitted to the inside, also the belt holder will be lower down, so if your a larger bloke like myself, more seat belt is being used up, and another inch on my waistline i dont think i could fasten the belt round me.

Rumel786

Member +
could offer you £250.00 for these lol

however can only pay bout £50 now and will need to pay rest on jan 23rd (my pay day) lolz!

Rumel786

Member +
could offer you £250.00 for these lol

however can only pay bout £50 now and will need to pay rest on jan 23rd (my pay day) lolz!

actually may be able to pay £100 now lol

skint this month as repairing my front bumper as some bastard tried stealing it yesterday night and has cracked the bumper (just got it sprayed 3 days ago)

Idrees

Banned
Sorry to hear that :( bloody thieves.

I need the cash up front tbh, sorry dude. If they don't sell by 23rd Jan they're all yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.