Out comes the t-cut...

Skidz

Fresh Recruit
Coming home from lakeside just now in the snow. Almost at my house (which is on an un-gritted narrow country lane). Was doing 15mph in 3rd, then without any warning at all snapped one way then the other and went into a thick hedge head on.

No damage, but fingers crossed it's not all scratched up, will have to wait until the morning to see.

Just a thread to say be careful out there!!! :mad:

dac69er

Super Moderator
doh. was stupidly slippery on my way home. even where the gritters has been it wasnt any better

Sparky

Member +
Hope this doesnt kick start a thread of smashed up Starbo's :(

Take it easy people

Hope there wasnt any damage mate

rb69

Member +
Yeah take care on the roads everyone. I hadn't even got out my street this morning, downhill left turn probably doing no more than 5mph because of snow. Back end slides out and went sideways into the kerb with a bump. Got out and everything looks fine. Glad I have some strong wheels on it! Thought i'd knackered something though as I pressed the brakes and they knocked a bit, turns out they were just frozen almost solid. Lucky

sx_turbo

Lifer
Because ice doesn't effect cars used for domestic and pleasure? :confused:

no, his gt is prob just tucked nice and warm in the garage and because he has a works van, if can choose whether he wants to take his car out in the snow, where as some people are unlucky and have to use there gt/glanza as a daily driver