paid subscription

Can someone help me, my membership renewed the other day but it doest look like it has updated on the system.
I have the email from paypal showing the money has come out?

pig666eon

Member +
Can someone help me, my membership renewed the other day but it doest look like it has updated on the system.

yeah man it get sorted when a mod getsstime to sort it out dont worrie im sure it will be done sone as. i had to wait a little while and it was sorted so dont worrie

jonny-boi32

Member +
same here, my subscription money was taken out on fri and i havent been updated yet, how long does it usually take??

Jay

Admin
I've alerted Dylan to this thread lads, he handles the membership side of things. Hopefully get it sorted asap.

Cheers,

Jay

jonny-boi32

Member +
i hope my subcriptions last this long after it expires!! can this please get sorted!! my inbox keeps filling up and i had to delete alot old pms i needed to keep so i could recieve new ones!!

Stulet-GTT

Member +
yer mine messed up this year but i had to manually pay it, but it hasn't updated on hear yet....

Hopefully someone will be alone soon to sort it out...

jonny-boi32

Member +
still waiting.... my subscription better not be cancelled dead on the date in a years time. inbox filling up yet again, so not getting pm's.

gv1.3

Admin
Sorry for the delay in getting to this lads, I have been travelling and just got a chance to get back on here today.

Not sure what happened with that. It is enabled now with an extra couple of months to see you right.

same here, my subscription money was taken out on fri and i havent been updated yet, how long does it usually take??
Same story, not sure what happened, must have been a database or paypal error. I have sorted it now with a couple of extra months. Thanks :)

How do you cancel the subscription?
Simple as can be. Just log in to paypal and check your subscriptions and you will see an option to cancel.

yer mine messed up this year but i had to manually pay it, but it hasn't updated on hear yet....

Hopefully someone will be alone soon to sort it out...
Hey mate, sorted that for you with couple of extra months. Thanks :)

Thanks for the patience lads I appreciate it.

jonny-boi32

Member +
cheers dude, thanks, sorry for getting bit cranky but inbox filling up was really getting to me, couldnt delete anymore pm as im having a dispute with another member and need to keep pm's. feel free to give us some of your many many rep for being good sports!!lol

gv1.3

Admin
hey get as cranky as you like :) this stuff is supposed to be automatic (it works really well usually) so I get as pissed off as you when it goes wrong!

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Sorry for the delay in getting to this lads, I have been travelling and just got a chance to get back on here today.
Hey mate, sorted that for you with couple of extra months. Thanks :)
Thanks for the patience lads I appreciate it.

OMG we needed you an your off TRAVELLING....Did ya go anywhere nice???

Its cool mate, its always nice to get away now an then, sorta thought with the weekend you might not be about...

Cheers dylan...

gv1.3

Admin
I was back home for a while and just got back to the US a couple of days ago and been up to my eyes. Got a blast in my Glanza the night before I left... damn I love her so much :) lol