Parts for sale - Exedy + Whiteline!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom_hunt

Member +
For sale: BRAND NEW Exedy Organic Clutch

Item Condition: Brand New NEVER used

Price and price conditions: £230 + £12 Del

Extra Info: Brought this off Dave Burwash and never had it fitted. Just been sat in my room. Only selling as Iv sold my Glanza

The Exedy Organic Clutch Kit is rated to 250 foot pounds of torque and is well suited for the majority of tuned Starlets running around 200bhp.

Pictures:
exedy-organic-kit.jpg

Contact Details: PM Or Email - some_1_cool_1@hotmail.com

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: 1st Class Delivery

For sale: RedLine 70W90 Gear Box Oil

Item Condition: BRAND NEW NEVER OPENED

Price and price conditions: £15 + £4 Del

Extra Info:REDLINES most popular gear oil, 75W90 is the preferred product in nearly all car and light truck differentials, both conventional and limited-slip, as it contains friction modifier which is recommended for limited-slip units.

REDLINE 75W90 Gear Oil is common in racing differential applications and can be used in transmissions and tranaxles; however, other Red Line lubricants have better frictional properties for rapid synchronisation. Exceeds API GL-5.

Pictures:
untitled3.jpg

Contact Details: ^^

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: ^^

Will accept PayPal but would prefer cheque or bank transfer

Not open to offers - All items ARE brand new!

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
Hi Tom, please amend and add pictures of the actual items you have for sale mate. Catalogue pictures don't cut it unfortunately.

Cheers,

Jay

tom_hunt

Member +
Hi Tom, please amend and add pictures of the actual items you have for sale mate. Catalogue pictures don't cut it unfortunately.

Cheers,

Jay

Ok Jay. Sorry I didnt realise. I will get it sorted asap!

Thanks

Tom

tom_hunt

Member +
@ H1R3N - sorry mate, some one else beat you to these. I checked the times of your post and the pm that I got through and the pm was first.

Sorry

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.