Pics of my new manifold

lleey2k4

Member +
Well as my Autobahn jobby cracked i have now had a new Mild Steel Manifold for the trackday :) Just gotta wait till Saturday morning for the gaskets to get to my local Toyota so i can fetch them and fit it. Then same day off to Nick to get the fuelling and timing all setup again.

Pics:
IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0556-1.jpg

Nille

Member +
nice design
runners look like almost equal length

Does it really matter for these cars under 500ps?

I think when there is smooth bends and not huge differences it is good.

... if the runners are 32-35mm the mani is good up to 400ps.

The mani looks very good :p The coat is good if it lasts long.. The heat wrap is bad for black steel mani because the mani glows red always then and eats the mani, only iron left and no strenght. Wrap maybe good for drag but not ordinary driver les you make soon new mani :D Might still work 4-5 yaers.. So this is again "what if" thing and so is others too :D

Last edited:

parkiboy

Member +
i know the maker of these manifolds and trust me the spec list is one of the best on the market at a very very competitive price :)

im sure more info will come available eventually! still early days.

nexia201

Member +
Yeah seem strange that new manifolds are cropping up all being carbon copies of the Zisco ones ! But if you compare the welds im sorry to say that one is poor next to the Zisco one and price more expensive still a nice try . I wouldnt change my Zisco one for nothing it made so much difference in perfomance when i put it on!

Last edited:

lleey2k4

Member +
Yeah seem strange that new manifolds are cropping up all being carbon copies of the Zisco ones ! But if you compare the welds im sorry to say that one is poor next to the Zisco one and price more expensive still a nice try . I wouldnt change my Zisco one for nothing it made so much difference in perfomance when i put it on!

Do you even know the price of this 1?

Do you even know the spec?