Pictures of the car, picture heavy!!

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Gave the car a quick wash and decided to head up to some local country roads. Seriously lacking some decent pictures of the car. Anyways got a bit carried away and heres the outcome. I cut them down as i had over 40 pictures but some repeated the angle.

Only changes to the car are original headlights and D2's, but the D2's are slammed.

DSCF0464.jpg

DSCF0465.jpg

DSCF0466.jpg

DSCF0467.jpg

DSCF0471.jpg

DSCF0475.jpg

DSCF0476.jpg

DSCF0477.jpg

DSCF0478.jpg

DSCF0479.jpg

DSCF0483.jpg

DSCF0484.jpg

DSCF0485.jpg

The road ahead :rockon:
DSCF0486.jpg

DSCF0491.jpg

Road block ahead :haha:
DSCF0500.jpg

DSCF0506.jpg

DSCF0507.jpg

DSCF0505.jpg

DSCF0508-1.jpg

Last edited:

danb87

South East England Area Rep
cars looking good iain, big fan of white gts. i rekon a set of hids would do it some justic for the evening shots, gives the car some appeal lol

:)

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Thanks for the comments lads. Hasent seen much of the road lately so good to get it out and about. Dan i would if i was a fan of them, unfortuently i cannot stand HID's lol especially passing a car with them on angers me :haha: must be gettin an old cunt!

Last edited:

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Thanks for the comments lads. Hasent seen much of the road lately so good to get it out and about. Dan i would if i was a fan of them, unfortuently i cannot standard HID's lol especially passing a car with them on angers me :haha: must be gettin an old cunt!

lol i know alot of people with that opinion matey i love how diffrent they look ;)

Rory

Lifer
Still looks a shed Iain. :D

Thats the D2's slammed? Doesnt go very low against my Teins! Still has a nice stance though!
Im hoping to have my car MOT'd on Tuesday, 0.7 bar for now though :(

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Still looks a shed Iain. :D

Thats the D2's slammed? Doesnt go very low against my Teins! Still has a nice stance though!
Im hoping to have my car MOT'd on Tuesday, 0.7 bar for now though :(

B&Q did ask to feature it in there advert! 0.7bar is where its at Rory, exactly what im running haha!

Just about mate yes, the front is buffing like hell when theres a pube on the road, back is totally fine tho.

Rory

Lifer
:haha: My power fc isnt working just now :( 0.7 bar FTW.

I have problems with the rear and front rubbing on hefty bumps and sharp bends! :mad:

B&Q did ask to feature it in there advert! 0.7bar is where its at Rory, exactly what im running haha!

Just about mate yes, the front is buffing like hell when theres a pube on the road, back is totally fine tho.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
:haha: My power fc isnt working just now :( 0.7 bar FTW.

I have problems with the rear and front rubbing on hefty bumps and sharp bends! :mad:

Oh yes i forgot sharp bends, found some of my tyres stripped off on a spirited drive :haha: it it dont buff it aint low enough.

I sell you mine for £2000 because your a cock :haha:

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Thanks guys, love you all! Yea Rich the road is awesome, seems to never end. Though i had 4 cow roadblocks tonight lol