piggy back ecu

chrismatthews666

Fresh Recruit
Hey guys. the bloke i work 4 (fylde imports) has just come back from japan and while he was over there he paid a visit to the JAMS factory and he is startin to bring ova piggy back ecus and actuators. i wan just wonderin but if you fit a piggy back ecu will it need to be rr set up or are they just plug and play thing. accordin to the bloke at the factory by fittin both of these things you get a 40 bhp increase(dunno if that is true or not tho). cheers from chris.

riko666

Member +
It's not a piggback ECU, it's a Pre-Programmed Replacement ECU, so there'll be no R&R Required...40bhp could be achievable with supporting mods

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
I take it the fella you work for is gonna sell them on? How much is he after for the ecu?
Probably best to PM the reply or this thread might get............................. infact, fuck it, I'll PM you.

chrismatthews666

Fresh Recruit
my boss said its only the size of a band expander. it must be sumat else he bringin back. ill have to have a proper talk with him later

Jay

Admin
So basically (from the sound of it) he's going to sell a product he knows very little about?

Should be interesting..