Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Bodywork / Styling

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • General Accesories

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters

Rumel786

Member +
Well this year what are you guys focusing on in improving on your ep?

I for one have one major thing in mind and that is handling.

Will be purchasing alot of handling upgrades and testing different coilovers until im happy with the one that suits me best for my needs.

It will be good to know what everyone els ehas in mind for their ep's.

Last edited:

Rumel786

Member +
Nope buddy blubs were not to my taste based on the fact that on the roads here where i live the car is just too too low and over speed bumps my front bumber would touch & crack and also exhaust tip.

Handling wise i could not fault them one bit BUT they are quite stiff tbh and qith this car being shared by my brother also he does not like the stiff feel of coilovers lol

Im going to try some meisters, BC Racing and Maybe some Buddy club coilovers (non racing specs) this year :p

Last edited:

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
Nope buddy blubs were not to my taste based on the fact that on the roads here where i live the car is just too too low and over speed bumps my front bumber would touch and also exhaust tip.

Handling wise i could not fault them one bit BUT they are quite stiff tbh

hah.. not good for maltese roads then! lmao. but i dont mind.. most roads i take or not bad.

Rumel786

Member +
Lol i cant do with it too stiff, atm im on standard shock & its fun driving!

Im also going to try different size wheels/tyres until i find the right one that best suits my needs handling wise & looks wise.

Iv seen alot of people that dont take into consideration wheel siize, tyre type, tyre size & tyre pressure which comes into big play for handling.

Rumel786

Member +
fully forged, hoping 400bhp and 4wd???? hoping:haha:

4WD???

Get rid of the GT and invest in a ep85 then lol

I cant wait for next year to come and see what people have said they will do and what changes they will actually make to their ep's.

I hope we do see a ep make an 11 sec run here in the uk ;)

Also the main project im looking forward to seeing progress is Dans 3sgte.

A

Animal GT

4WD???

Get rid of the GT and invest in a ep85 then lol

I cant wait for next year to come and see what people have said they will do and what changes they will actually make to their ep's.

I hope we do see a ep make an 11 sec run here in the uk ;)

Also the main project im looking forward to seeing progress is Dans 3sgte.

if yas build a down hill drag strip it would be easly done mate..lol
but dont tink it will be to long before som1 brakes into 11's the hardway.. am gona make a trip to santa pod somtime in the new year see wat us irish can achieve on proper sticky surface:rockon:

Rumel786

Member +
Just buy the MeisterRs and you won't even want to test out any others.

Thats on the list for testing too, im a fussy cunt lol and on my last ep i leartn teh hard way buying whatever i could get my hands on, this time im tackling things one at a time :)

if yas build a down hill drag strip it would be easly done mate..lol
but dont tink it will be to long before som1 brakes into 11's the hardway.. am gona make a trip to santa pod somtime in the new year see wat us irish can achieve on proper sticky surface:rockon:

One thing i will be doing is going stock 5e or maybe forged 5e but running stock turbo and making regular runs to tarck progress and also to get more experience on QM runs.

Im sure we will see a 11 sec run this year, Just waiting for the thread to pop up and see which lucky guy has done it!

kilo

Member +
wow! i think ive a bita work to do:haha: any idea of bhp to carry you up the track in 11sec

kilo

Member +
yea, sorting out a proper goooood set of tyres an would preferably ave a 4x4 drive. even in my motor the difference with a good set of tyres is unreal. cheers mate for the link.

Sparky

Member +
The Gt is having a cage ;) 240hp, TD04/TD05, 330's, EMU etc and some new coilovers and a new look for the wheels and cage etc :)

Should be ready for Japfest I am hoping