playstation network down

fishman

Member +
as above people, im gutted.haha love to finish the evening with a game of COD, play with a few dudes off here. apparently its been hacked, googled it and there is plenty of links about the issue, been off since wednesday night i think, i know its a free service but come on sony im missing my headshot addiction.haha

fishman

AdamB

Member +
Yeah apparently it has been hacked. It's about the bloke that cracked the iphone, George Hotz. He's cracked the ps3 and sony took him to court about showing details of the hacking on the web just like he did the iphone. And because he's been taken to court "anonymous" have been hacking the ps3 server. Although apparently it's been settled out of court and George Hotz works for sony :haha:

Sony have said it will be back up in 1-2 days, this was posted yesterday so hopefully it should be back up today :)

scrappygit

Member +
Yeah tell me about it lol. Sad I know but I'm lost without it to waste my spare time lmfao. Hurry up and fix it please!! Fishman fancy a game again when it's all up and running? A match on gun game? Cheers

fishman

Member +
yeah man anytime, what the hell is gun game i always see that, think the mic is sorted now.haha cod is ace man, it aint sad, shouting at french people is an amazing feeling.haha

scrappygit

Member +
Lol very true. The gun game is pretty good, have you not tried and of the wadger matches? There fun :) ideal about your mic. Did you
Get a new 1?

fishman

Member +
turbojim whats ur gamertag dude?

hubby mate you and dave where funny as fuck.haha

scrappy nah just working again :s

the trigger finger will soon be warming up again:)

Love to play with some of you guys but im absolute and utter shit at it so I wouldn't put ye through the aggravation of trying to compensate for my shitness lol

fishman

Member +
have an xbox, prefare ps3 mate. yeah lads ill add you all up!! be good play with new lads and the usuals, i have been ok without psn for a while but i want it back now.haha
will i aint amazing mate just play and learn the skills.haha sniping is the way forward:)

Iain@CRD

Lifer
This is why i dont mind paying £35 a year and it only goes down for a few hours for updating :haha::haha: Xbox owns lol