PMSL, this forum is so funny

KrissyB

Member +
For the people that know me already on here everyone knows that infact I am a Bloke and not a Bird.

Just for a laugh I thought id change my profile pics and avatar pics to my missus just to see how much interest id get ??????

Seems I had like 50 views on my garage in 2 days and so many Emails form guys just chatting SXXT basically thinking that im a bird with a Starship.

Just cracks me up wish i could keep it going but I cant

So sorry for the people that thought I was a Girl :p:p:p

cole

Member +
For the people that know me already on here everyone knows that infact I am a Bloke and not a Bird.

Just for a laugh I thought id change my profile pics and avatar pics to my missus just to see how much interest id get ??????

Seems I had like 50 views on my garage in 2 days and so many Emails form guys just chatting SXXT basically thinking that im a bird with a Starship.

lmao legend :rockon:

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
reno_drool.jpg

gv1.3

Admin
pretty sad the way some lads carry on. you only have to look at the responses when a girl posts in the welcome section. Some fellas need to get out more.

davehart

Member +
lol

It seem like we have some sex mad EP members in here.

"Allright luv, wanna swap funmes?"

Decent lookin bird in the avatar though Krissy ;)

brewin

Member +

classic! :haha:

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Cheers Big boy :p xxxx

Wonder if you would have sold me that TRD quick shift if you had known I was a fit brunette LOL ;)

Silly you I would have given it away for free :beer:

What you want to do is play Xbox and put your mrs on the MIC so they think they are being had by a girl, then watch the messages fly.

"You sound so fit" - oh right

KrissyB

Member +
lol

It seem like we have some sex mad EP members in here.

"Allright luv, wanna swap funmes?"

Decent lookin bird in the avatar though Krissy ;)

PMSL cheers Dave it would be funny if I had kept it going and then met up with these lads:haha::haha:

Sure look what happend when I put a pic of some bird sayen it was me in the what do you look like thread. Pervs thats the truth pm'd left right and centre.

Rumel786

Member +
lol i were thinking why ur avatars changed to a girl.only avatar that caught my attention was the naked chick strapped up in harness lol!

KrissyB

Member +
Silly you I would have given it away for free :beer:

What you want to do is play Xbox and put your mrs on the MIC so they think they are being had by a girl, then watch the messages fly.

"You sound so fit" - oh right

LOL I have to try that one matey sounds like a classic trick of Toby ;)

Can imagine the blokes going mental " I've been blatted by a Bird FxxK this SxxT as the controller gets launched out the window