policing on site

Status
Not open for further replies.

monka

Member +
any one else noticed site traders going downhill? personly, some of the traders on here seem to be going downhill.
not naming any names but i have ordered another radiator cap, only to wait 3 weeks for the 'instock' part to turn up,

only to be sent the wrong item, and the item that was sent, was for sale at £10 less than the price i paid.

wtf is going on with the traders on this site, what the economy is like at the moment, and yet stuff like this is happening,

Dingle

Member +
Youve already named them in your other thread lol, but aside from that your situation is pretty shite

I would have thaught they would be making double the effort to make sure they keep people business!.. Through this hard time, that is all that they have!

gv1.3

Admin
Valid point Monka we have noticed some issues too and have brought them to the attention of the traders in question.

Be assured that these issues do not go unnoticed and continued issues will result in suspension of trading positions.

I would urge anyone that has any issues with traders to send an email to admin@toyotagtturbo.com with the details. If you request that we keep your name private we 100% will but these reports assist us in our efforts to keep everything running smoothly.

I would have to note however that the VAST majority of our traders and transactions are superb.. we need to aim for 100% though.

gv1.3

Admin
for the record I would just like to say that in all my time as an admin on this site I have never had one complaint about Dave. And if there have ever been issues with him he goes totally out of his way to sort them - really cant see Dave being anything but helpful if there is an issue Monka dude.

Thanks for your support Dylan, we try very hard to please everbody. If there is a problem I will gladly sort the matter out.

It often makes me wonder just what peoples intentions are with posts like this when it would be far simpler to pick up the phone :)

thechomper

Member +
this must be a geniune mistake ,as Dave is a top trader,i would highly recommend him to anyone ,and he is the the main trader i buy pretty much everything off,always top prices and great shipping prices to Ireland

Last edited:

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
I've only really seen 1 trader slip and its not Dave, I know my future purchases will be from him almost exclusivley due to reports on others I'm seeing lately.

Anything I've ordered from dave in the past gets to me ahead of my expected delivery time.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
as far as trading, dave is a ahead of the game...

Ive bought from dave a handful of times and ive always been very satified with the customer service...

And not only that, when buying tires, he spent a good 20minutes on the phone to me giving me his advice...

Cant ask for much more really...

I believe shit happens sometimes, give a guy a break...

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
yeah have a few things off dave and they turn up within a cople of day's:), but then there are other's who seem to take there time:mad:

Gee

Member +
I've had issues with traders on here before, but they are history and no point bringing them up.

I was pretty naive when I first joined this site and paid over the odds for parts etc. I only ever use traders for bespoke parts personally.

If you have the patience and no where to look, you can get most parts the traders offer at cheaper prices. But people like to have a one stop shop and comfort of dealing with a reputable trader, so thats great.

From hanging around in the background and reading feedback on traders and feedback left Dave seems to be doing a very good job. Fast delivery and the guy is only a phone call away! We all no others have issues with communication.

If anyone has a problem with something they have ordered from Dave, stop being a pussy and just ring the guy! Dam.

Foggy

Member +
this must be a geniune mistake ,as Dave is a top trader,i would highly recommend him to anyone ,and he is the the main trader i buy pretty much everything off,always top prices and great shipping prices to Ireland
Agree great to deal with

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
At the end of the day chaps, everyone's human, and sometimes things don't go to plan. If something does go wrong, email or pick up the phone! Traders rely on business, and if there's a problem, let them know (after all, as good as someone is, they can't read minds). Once a problem is identified, it's from there on that a true customer-serviced trader will come to light, and sort the problem. Putting up whingy threads serves no purpose...

It's a two-way contract remember, and two-way communications is what's needed.

davehart

Member +
I would suggest just because one order got mixed up its not fair to slag them off on a public forum when the matter can be solved easily, either using PM's or just picking up the phone.

Everybody, no matter who they are makes a cock up now and again, its just what we as people do but the difference is the decent traders will always be happy to help with the problem.

From my undertsanding of your situation monka I'm sure Dave will be able to sort you out. With the volume of business he gets sometimes things will get mixed up from time to time.

I've only ever had good praise when dealing with Mr Burwash and he is very happy to help you out tracking your order and unlike a lot of traders is only a phone call away if you need any help.

As for the other traders I've never had any problems with them. Allthough I never bought anything off Akki so got lucky with that one.

stedee

Member +
i agree dave been alright with me - posted me a hg which came next day cos i told him i needed it urgent

and as for a mountain out of a molehill, whats the difference between a sard and a cusco, its a bloody rad cap for gods sake

Status
Not open for further replies.