polished lips on sparco crimsons help!!!

starlet-barry

Fresh Recruit
hi all iv recently bought a set of sparco crimsons in silver w/ polished lip but the lip has oxidised qite badly but they havent pitted, iv stared to try and get them looking nice and shiney again with some autosol and a soft cloth but its proving to be a right mission after half an hour of doin it it kills my fingers and arms:(. and plus its quite hard to get in between where the spokes meet the rim. anywon know of an easyer way or somewhere i can take them to get it done professionly. (soz for the spelling:homer:) and roughly how much does it cost. any help will be great . brad

bildo

Member +
I tried to get my volks polished up professionally. I asked about 10 companies locally and none of them were willing to do it as it's a 1-piece rim.

lingl9z

Member +
Jack the car up, put the wheels on the front put it in gear and something on the accelerator, just get some fine grit paper and away you go, thats what i did anyways :]

Jay

Admin
Jack the car up, put the wheels on the front put it in gear and something on the accelerator, just get some fine grit paper and away you go, thats what i did anyways :]

I can just see the insurance claim form now.. lol