Lornce

Member +
Wheres the pollen filter??

^^ as above, where is the pollen filter?? :confused:

My blowers arn't very strong so i suspect the pollen filter is blocked? :(

Dankashien :)

Bullet00th

Member +
I didn't think there was a pollen filter either ???

I know on Yaris's they are behind the glove box. But when I had the ECU out of my EP91 I never saw one???

I could be wrong tho. Would be interested to see if there is one tho :)

Matt

markeybhoy

Member +
daft question and feel like a tit but what is a pollen filter?? is it actualy a filter for pollen in the air?? i need one, my eyes are itching like mad the past few days! damn, hayfever, its a woman thing that men suffer from!!

Big_Daddy

Member +
daft question and feel like a tit but what is a pollen filter?? is it actualy a filter for pollen in the air?? i need one, my eyes are itching like mad the past few days! damn, hayfever, its a woman thing that men suffer from!!

yeh just filters the air that come through the air vents. i get autum leaves coming through mines

dac69er

Super Moderator
alot of jap cars didnt have pollen filters until right at the end of the 90s. my mx5 hasnt got one either. just some very wide mesh that just about stops large branches getting into the air vent

SupaStu

Member +
Do the Glanza/GTs have a pollen filter in the heating/air con system? I've been checking the GT EPC diagrams but cant find any and my Toyota garage are have been searching the EPC without success.

My vents smell a wee bit farty sometimes, would prefer to be a bit fresher without masking it with magic tree etc. My aircon works fine and as cool as a cucumber.

Just changed one on our Freelander and it was black with crap!

SupaStu

Member +
Found topic after some searching (it really does work), and there isnt a pollen filter, so reckon I need to use that air con cleaner spray to de-fart the car!

I'll try that instead, sounds like fun.

Lornce

Member +
Found topic after some searching (it really does work), and there isnt a pollen filter, so reckon I need to use that air con cleaner spray to de-fart the car!

I'll try that instead, sounds like fun.

i was told there was a pollen filter behind the glovebox. is this not the case?