Proud to be aboard

Iain@CRD

Lifer
C.R Developments UK

Myself Iain (Beatz), I am extremely proud to be aboard and our offers will be exclusively to TGTT for our Starlet range. I have been long standing member on TGTT forums, both old and new. With my knowledge created from the forum and helpful advice i had my Starlet go from Standard to 270bhp on its current spec.

What we at C.R Developments UK aim to offer:

We will be offering a vast range of products for the majority of car manufacturers, both JDM and UK spec. I have trade accounts setup with many big names and already have 1000's of parts at our disposal. Our aim is too keep prices to a minimum and offer maximum customer service and communication. I myself have around 6 years customer service skills so we understand the importance of keeping our customers up-to-date, responding quickly and acting fast. To give an example on the parts we offer for every manufacturer they range from oil filters to quaife differentionals to forged engines.

What can we look forward to in the future from C.R Developments UK?

In Scotland we will add a drive-in garage for parts fitment and adding a Rolling Road for diagnostics. Our main priority is TGTT and this is where our focus will be. We will considor the option of importing japanese performance cars and selling but that is much further ahead.

Why ToyotaGTTurbo?

This is an easy question. In my eyes TGTT is the main Toyota Starlet forum, always has been and always will. I have blended into the community here very quickly. The navigation here is much easier, friendlier to the eye and blends together perfectly. Our knowledge and experience has came from this forum, reading technical threads for the solutions and what to look for, to trying it for ourselves on our own vehicles with a great outcome. Therefore we would like to return the favour to the community by offering our best service.

Im currently away on business tommorrow morning until Friday evening, so we plan on updating our services/parts for Saturday.

In the meantime we have a website which is around 60-70% complete and still updating our list of stock on there, but please feel free to visit and give your opinion on the layout:

www.crdevelopmentsuk.com

Best Regards,

Iain

Last edited:

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Its actually a mixture of mine and Ross's names, just incase anyone was under the illusion it ment Cock Ringing Developments :haha:

CRD, TRD ... Kind of slips off the tongue and sounded close to Toyota Racing Development.

Iain

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Massive thanks to everyone for giving us such a warm welcome :)

Group buy?? Lol

good news Iain, a trader near by who I wouldn't hesitate to use. How long have you been plotting this dude?

Roughly the past 2 years mate while running full-time jobs, quit my job an started with business courses and here we are today :), totally worth the effort.

Congrat Iain - Nice Evo on the hompage ;)

I thought you'd like that touch Craig.