**Put The Car On The Rollers**

Had the car on the rollers today. Was a good day out in Letterkenny but everyone seemed to be getting quite low figures. The dyno guys said it was because they are using a different dyno to the standard ones and theirs has smaller drums or somethig like that.
Few nice cars showed up Skyline's, 180SX's, Glanza's, M3's, DC2/5'S etc etc
Proven 257BHP DC5 on another dyno only made 208BHP.haha. My mates DC2 made 169BHP with 123lbs torque. So few people weret too happy but I was happy enough considering the bad figures I showed the hondas up with good bit more torque.
Well I made 164BHP (FLY) with 175lbs Torque. The guy should me the AFR and the Jam ECU does run very rich.haha. Also showed me the boost it was putting on and the max boost was 1bar yet my guage shows 1.2bar but then the boost started to tail off big time on the dyno so looks like I have a boost leak somewhere. So all in all happy with the result just need to fit my manifold and decat and go back to see the improvement.

Will put the graph up when I get the chance.

Ohh my spec is:

CT9 set to 1.1/1.2bar
FMIC
Jam ECU
Jam Actuator
Factory LSD

Christy

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Good stuff Cristy, nice to see a good result, running near enough what i am too so that's a good result for both of us :p

Aye I was pleased, the guy said if I fix the boost leak I should see about 185BHP cause it was a bad drop.haha. And he was saying aswell that if I put it on a different dyno would prob get an extra 15% roughly thats what they find cause theirs uses smaller drums, but they say theirs is more accurate.haha. So dunno but was happy because there where a few type r's showed up, they really dont have much torque at all. He said to go for a Blitz K1 and tune it leaner and I should see a good gain, so looking into that now as wanted a K1 bfore anyway.
Also made the dyno guy smile feeling a bit of torque, have a video of it too that I must get up it sounded really nice.haha.
Christy

good result Christy. Similar to my setup and I have around the same figure also.

Aye im happy enough was expecting a bit more BHP but saying that everyone's was lower than expected im happy, it was good as me and my mates got to compare or cars on the same dyno. But a few times I started to doubt the dyno as it gave 250BHP for a brand new M3 then when the boy wasnt happy they did a second run which gave out 318BHP, so that was a bit dodgy but I guess they just hadnt ran it right the first time or something.:homer:
Christy

sx_turbo

Lifer
nice result dude, i think the k1 is just a hybrid but with blitz stamped on it, so might be worth looking into a hybrid, i know the k1 is very very scarse and when they do come up there normally broke.

riko was looking for one for ages, and only found 1 worth having, but missed it lol

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Pretty good result christy! id suggest u have a 2nd run though somewhere else , just to make sure :D would be nice to compare anyways.. but as long as ur running safe & enjoying the car, then theres no need to worry!

kon

1998glanzav

Member +
Very good result Christy! I also think that you would be better off putting it on another dyno to get a clear idea of the BHP when the leak is sorted!