quarter mile time with 233 bhp.

anyone got a rough idea what time id get running 233bhp. ive not got a lsd box but im usin a cusco super light flywheel with a techniclutch. trd suspension. stiff of course. whiteline front and rear arb`s , running 1.4 bar.

madmanGT

Banned
hes asking wat times hed get! doesnt want questions about wat it should and shouldnt make;)..and 233bhp gt will do very wel id imagine on the strip!! and you have the main bits coilovers,diff etc..i would say you could manage 13s late 13s like,and thats taken into account that you can drive it wel.

madman

Member +
hes asking wat times hed get! doesnt want questions about wat it should and shouldnt make;)..and 233bhp gt will do very wel id imagine on the strip!! and you have the main bits coilovers,diff etc..i would say you could manage 13s late 13s like,and thats taken into account that you can drive it wel.

yes i know i am just asking or am i not allowed do that anymore??? i cant remember:homer:

Glanza D

Member +
233bhp at 1.4 bar is abit low compared to most ! depends how its tuned i supose, maybe mapped very safely ?

Anyway to answer your question. mid 13s shouldnt be a problem. Im running a td04 at 1.2 bar and did a 13.6 at 106mph on toyo T1r road tyres (worn aswell) and my suspention is alot softer, stock shocks with tein springs.
Did to a 108 terminal but messed start up so was only a 13.8.

So depending on tyre spec, Pressure, suspention setup and the rest of it. You should defo be in the 13s and should be in the mid to low times. Driver dependant ofcourse.

i just bought that engine and setup from gtmark on here breaking that green mk1, map safely it is, just got road tyres. im good at it, lol run a 14.3 with a ct9 running about 1 bar. not to bad i say. lol, how much bhp would i get out that td04l turbo?

finx

Member +
depends on your suspension and tyre set up, as well as how you rive it but with that much power mid 13's should be achievable

whats happenin here. my quickest run of the day was 14.2 i passed the terminal @ 109.2 mph 60ft time was 2.522 . my suspension is fucked, just kept dippin at the back n liftin at the front, didnt get any grip at all. only when i hit 3 rd gear thats when it shifted. whos sellin suspension. lol and a lsd?

Aidan-G

Member +
you didnt do that bad:)

i did 13.5 @1.4bar in the wet with road tyres and half a tank of petrol,will be hoping for a 13 flat on my next outing

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
depends on your suspension and tyre set up, as well as how you rive it but with that much power mid 13's should be achievable

thats what i was thinking too, but to give an accurate answer there are way to many other variables to take into account, indluding the track & weather conditions that day...

kon