Rattles

NUM NUTZ

Member +
Just wondering do your cars rattle much if at all? like panels rattling.. my boot rattles quite a bit on the glanza:( drives me mad at times if i have people in the car:( always feel like its falling apart but only ever in 1 glanza that didnt rattle!! lol

Duff

Member +
My parcel shelf rattles like fook, the 6x9s rattle in the parcel shelf aswell, as does my rear view mirror!

Last edited:

durmz

Member +
my parcel shelf rattled like mad...took it out...then the plastic bit inside the bootlid rattled...so took that out.(give that a try mate)..lol...now sumthin in my pass door is rattling, cant find it as of yet, doing my head it, and sumthin under bonnet is rattling, but think thas just my amo wiring slapping about

tupac_healy

Member +
right lads let me put it this way, if there was a rattling contest I would win it hands down!!! since your man changed every panel to white & blue leather (including the parcel shelf) nothing will sit in correct anymore!!!! If I hit a bump it drives me mental!!!

WallaceGlanza

Member +
My parcel shelf rattles like fook, the 6x9s rattle in the parcel sheld aswell, as does my rear view mirror!

The rear view rattle used to do my head in, the solution is to cut a bit of rubber or silicone vacuum hose to fit in between the window and little nipple bit on the mirror bracket, that stops it vibrating.;)

Vboi!

Fresh Recruit
the boot rattle is the lock you have to put some washers under the hooked bit and it should stop it from rattling

Duff

Member +
The rear view rattle used to do my head in, the solution is to cut a bit of rubber or silicone vacuum hose to fit in between the window and little nipple bit on the mirror bracket, that stops it vibrating.;)

Thanks dude, I'll give that a go! Rep added!

NUM NUTZ

Member +
i thought i'd be alone on this one! lol must try that plastic bit on the boot lid and see if it helps! the boot deffo shake around so i might try the washers as well!! have a knockin comin from the top mount on the drivers side now:(:(:( lol:shoot::shoot::shoot: :slap::slap:

Gryzor

Admin
to sort out the parcel shelf again use some vacuum tubing and put it into the rubber supports that touch the boot ....

starletsam

Member +
mine rattles. . . but my rear passenger coilover top mount has snapped so the shock is poppin in and out of place all the time GREAT!lol

Mike_ep91

Member +
ralttes..dont get me started:mad:

parlcel shelf,passenger side speaker,exhaust hanger is startin to do it now.must go on a mission the weekend to sort them all out there doin my head in lately.

vtecpete

Member +
my left door card rattled - stuck some slim foam up did the trick
dash rattled - was missing 2 screws
boot still rattles, think its the keyhole part
rear engine mount in bad nick and a solid 1 piece exhaust dont help the shaking