Rear axle bush mounts!

Nick_Glanza

Fresh Recruit
Afternoon all,

Had the glanza on the ramps today and the rear axle bushes have seen better days and are rather soft, does anyone sell uprated versions?

Ta

Nick

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Toby keeps titalating us all saying he's bringing out a full set of poly bush's soon but he's still not shown the goods yet!

Nick_Glanza

Fresh Recruit
Soon as my 106 is gone, there will be a massive overhaul on the car, new bushes all round, new wishbones, uprated engine mounts and maybe some forged goodies if money stretches far enough :D

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Toby keeps titalating us all saying he's bringing out a full set of poly bush's soon but he's still not shown the goods yet!

I can't until we re-open mate TRUST me they are coming, we designed all these new bushes with powerflex.

We have coming 100%:

TT/Powerflex Polyurethane Front Lower Arm Bushes
TT/Powerflex Polyurethane Rear Trailing Arm Buhes

We already have:

TT/Powerflex Polyurethane Engine Mounts
TT/Powerflex Polyurethane ALK's (Rear Lower Arm Bushes)

After these we will have top mounts, panhard bushes and ARB bushes. These are less important at the moment as you can already get WL parts for instance that come with these so will be less popular but we are awaiting prototypes on these, the others above are all tried, tested and we are just waiting for stock.

We are sponsoring a few guys in the Toyota Sprint Series this year with our full line of bushes so you can see them in action and we also have a huge write up on them coming in Banzai, watch this space just be patient until we re-open on fire (not literally). Bushes FTW

T

Last edited:

weakboy2

Member +
nice one toby, are the front lower arm bushes and the trailing arm bushings going to be split bushes? or press in jobbies?