Recaro's - Best ones for GT & best place to buy

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Hey people,

Im looking for some good condition recaros but cant decide what ones will be best. I really like the Evo recaros, but has anyone still kept their back seats when putting the fronts in? I still want to be able to get people in the back, and do they tilt backwards and not forwards?
What other options of recaros are there & is ebay the best place as im always looking on there & dont find too much.
Looking to spend around £300 for some good condition ones.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Lewis :)

Blak_Mamber

Member +
suzuki ignis recaros are wot u want mate they are like a modern version of the fishnet recaros u get in starbos:freddy:

Any links to pics mate? You know of anyone on the site using these? Will these fit into my busget dude?

Thanks for your quick reply btw :)

glanzanut

Lifer
just edited a link bud. there isnt any on ebay just now but i have seen them go for ur budget. and no probs :):freddy:

glanzanut

Lifer
ah ok mate yeah u will still get people in the back and you will still be able to adjust them as long as u have them on subframes and dont bolt them straight to the floor. :freddy:

Last edited:

Blak_Mamber

Member +
ah ok mate yeah u will still get people in the back and you will still be able to adjust them as long as u dont bolt them straight to the floor. :freddy:

Ok cool, ill still be using runners so wont be bolted down. I guess ill just have to keep looking on ebay for a set to pop up :(

May put a wanted thread up and see if i have any luck on here.

Cheers again dude, 5 shiney rep points for you :)

cameroon95

Member +
what about sparcos or cobra seats?

Or is the quality of seats/comfort not as good as recaro?

They tend to be well cheaper:)

Blak_Mamber

Member +
what about sparcos or cobra seats?

Or is the quality of seats/comfort not as good as recaro?

They tend to be well cheaper:)

Wanted to stick with recaros really mate. I would prefer to pay that bit more for the quality etc... I feel like recaros are born to be in the EP lol.

sx_turbo

Lifer
they were in the white gt when i bought it mate.

and they have bride seat runners in aswell.

i only know there from an early evo as i have seen my exact seats in early evo's, but not exaclty sure what evo they were out of lol

Blak_Mamber

Member +
they were in the white gt when i bought it mate.

and they have bride seat runners in aswell.

i only know there from an early evo as i have seen my exact seats in early evo's, but not exaclty sure what evo they were out of lol

I see... lucky you had those bad boys in there then.

If you come accross any 2nd hand ones on your travels through the web, let me know mate.

Nice one as always :)

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Same as Evo 4 seats buddy.

Stretch to 400 and you could bag some EK9 recaros which will allow ppl in the back :)

Really..... hmmm.. I could maybe stretch to that if the condition is near perfect. Is an EK9 an old Civic type R shape ?

Cheers dude.