Red Bull on steroids?

Somhairle

Lifer
Went to the shop earlier.....

asked for a can of red bull....

when she handed me this, I thought my hand had shrunk!

mmmmmm, even more red bully goodness per can!

Rik

Member +
Ooooo bout time, was abit daft paying £1+ for the tiny can! Now it's like the relentless can :D

stuart

Member +
Yeah I noticed that the other day when I went to put it in me pocket, they are same price but some shops still selling the old tiny cans :(!

Nwimie

Member +
weyhey!!!! more redbull goodness for your money :]

i havent seen any that size yet but going to keep my eye out now :rockon:

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
then they tell u its not all about size :homer: lol

Monkfish

Member +
Sweet!

Has anyone tried that Redbull copy that's in a full size beer can? It's got a brown covering with white writing, forget the name now.

Awesome stuff, it's got the same amount of tourine as Redbull, but it's twice the size can.

Tourine high FTW! :homer:

Last edited:

Adam_Glanza

Member +
theres loads of different types that is basically the same stuff! in tescos you can get a 6 pack for a pound haha (tesco value :p)

EP82

Member +
Sweet!

Has anyone tried that Redbull copy that's in a full size beer can? It's got a brown covering with white writing, forget the name now.

Awesome stuff, it's got the same amount of tourine as Redbull, but it's twice the size can.

Tourine high FTW! :homer:

You mean Relentless? Sweet drink!

Jules-B

Member +
Yes i think he means Relentlesss
as said it is a sweet drink...tastes a bit like red bull but bigger and supposdly stronger

Anyone else have the effect that when you drink them it doesnt really seem to affect you much?

i can drink 3 red bulls and feel no change!!

stuart

Member +
Yes i think he means Relentlesss
as said it is a sweet drink...tastes a bit like red bull but bigger and supposdly stronger

Anyone else have the effect that when you drink them it doesnt really seem to affect you much?

i can drink 3 red bulls and feel no change!!

heh - Drink 3 cans of Red Bull and eat 8-10 Pro Plus then you'll feel it...its all legal too :rockon:

:homer:

Jules-B

Member +
haha

ive done that mate...well not so many..

ive had a red bull..one relentless and 6 pro plus....just feel really awake and everything moves faster...

i wasnt inentional though...i misread the pack and thought it said take when you want..not 1 every 2 hours or somthing..

haha

keep it quiet though...or else theyll make it illegal to eat pro plus and drink red bull:homer::homer:

Monkfish

Member +
Could be relentless, not sure.

One time on a late one coming home from Swansea a while ago at about 3 in the morning, I was falling asleep. I stopped off at a garage and picked up a couple of cans of redbull and necked the pair of them.

I was still falling asleep on the way home, the redbull kicked in just as I got home and I spent another hour on the PC jibbering away to myself.

:homer:

Nwimie

Member +
Relentless is ok but doesnt taste as sweet as redbull but the big cans are great :] redbull & pro plus has got me a home a few times :p

Mr Steve

Fresh Recruit
tesco were doing 8 cans for £5 the other week. bargain so bought a bottle of vodka to go with it. what a bbq that was :D

GTti

Member +
The amount of sugar, taurine and caffeine in those things! Funny enough taurine helps the liver and is also used to treat diabetes... how ironic.

It's not the caffeine in these drinks that make you perky (Especially if you drink coffee etc), it's simply the amount of simple carbohydrates (sugars). It spikes your blood sugar level, your body then releases insulin hormone to store excess glucose, which is why you get fat from drinking all this shit.

Limit it to 90g a day boys! A can of coke has about 50g!

Vodka and red bull is for pussies!
I'm such a nutrition geek!