Respect for other members

gv1.3

Admin
Evening all,

just had to do something we hate doing on this site which is banning users.
The incidents involved were for showing severe disrespect to another user by posting crap in their thread and also for abusing a user via PM.

This is a note to advise we will not tollerate this kind of behaviour on the site and a hard line will be taken in such circumstances.

Please think before you post and send personal messages as it gives no member of staff on here any pleasure to ban members.

Regards,

Dylan

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Well done Dylan, Hopes this deters people from acting like that in future

yeah i did find some members were a bit out of line in some posts today, it's not very nice at all for like newbies to see.

Jay

Admin
Good guess..

It's a sad state of affairs that we have to do such a thing but we cannot let disrespectful attitudes bring the site down. We have acted with the interests of TGTT at heart.

There's so much activity on here at the minute and I feel that it's a point worth making.

Please be excellent to each other dudes and/or dudettes. :rockon:

Glanza-V

Banned
Thanx Modz,

Guys Please keep it Clean

FAO EVERYONE if you dont have anything nice to say DONT SAY IT! It will only cause hassle and hatred between people.

Cooch

Member +
Its a shame really but its good to have people like you Mod's to uphold the site and keep it clean. Top job.

JGT

Member +
Good job lads, i'm really glad that one of them involved has gone. Should tidy up the place for the future.

Dave.

Member +
i can only say i hope it was mad_mo

[edit] going off the member list it was 99glanzav thought [/edit]

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
yes both have been banned. It would have been unfair to ban one guulty party & let the othe walk free..

As the lads above said, its not our pleasure to ban somebody, but sometimes members leave us no alternatives...

Its much nicer to rcv a thank you from somebody rather than get reports from various members about other members.

It only takes a little bit of extra effort to be courtious & polite.

Kon

Dave.

Member +
^ as above

this is THE best community i've been a part of, not just for cars, for anything :)

you're all doing a top job

Phil

Super Moderator
im a bigger reader than poster myself, im sure there is others the same as me on here.
therefore seeing the content constantly and justly moderated is a big plus.

dont know anything really of this particular problem, but its nice to see the mods showing a agreed front, that is prepared to take the hard decisions for the benefit of the entire site.