Restricted??????

wayne gt

Fresh Recruit
Hiya i have just bought my 3rd GT yetserday after thinking it was a gud idea to go french(not a good idea useless and unreliable) but this one is restriced :mad: unlike the others any idea how too de restrict them please.Thanks :)

glanzanut

Lifer
toytuning or dave warbrush on here sell the part required mate it plugs straight into the gearbox easy job

thechomper

Member +
get a exhaust, decat and mani ,should open it up nice,and get rid of some restrictions,can you explain more about what your exactly talking about

thechomper

Member +
its hard to tell ,as most people would'nt want to be going more then 180kmh,as its a a bit mad ,can you explain more mate ,its a little bit confusing ,unsure of the restriction you are talking about

monka

Member +
its hard to tell ,as most people would'nt want to be going more then 180kmh,as its a a bit mad ,can you explain more mate ,its a little bit confusing ,unsure of the restriction you are talking about

is it? i dont like going over the limits much, (got 6 points and retaken my test once already) but i really do find the speed limiter restrictive sometimes, round tracks and stuff

Adam-Gt-

Member +
if ur talking about the speed restrictor limited to 180kmh i just bought a mph converter and it removes the restrictor

wayne gt

Fresh Recruit
Yeah am talking about the 112mph restrictor have been told that it also restricts 0-60 times too?not sure if this is true.thanks