Rip Danny

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
R.I.P. Danny Fogarty Brother of Member Foggy

Such a great loss, Danny was killed yesterday lunchtime in a one car crash jus outside nenagh!

My deepest sympathys go to both his brothers who are also on the site, Alan (alfa27) and Shane (foggy) and all Dannys family, his daughter and girlfriend!

Alan and shane, if ye want or need anythin, gimme a ring lads!

Alot of the lads will no Danny from the Go karting site battle over the 5 weeks, he drove a green scooby!

I was Great friends with Danny and he was such a nice bloke, would do anythin for ya!
I still cant believe this is true, all i can say is, he will be so greatly missed!

RIP bud!

This was brought to my attention last night by Mully

So Sorry to hear it mate, My thoughts are with you and your family in this difficult time.

R.I.P.

Mike_ep91

Member +
i seen this on midnght club last nite but was unsure whether to post it up or not.thoughts go out to foggy and his family.

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
i seen this on midnght club last nite but was unsure whether to post it up or not.thoughts go out to foggy and his family.

Well to be honest mate any loss in a members family is a loss to the community as a whole as we are all part of a big family here.

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Am sorry to read about some thing like this, its a terrible thing to happen or go threw for anyone...

Thought's go out to you an your family at such a tragic time...

R.I.P...

Jay

Admin
Terrible news, my thoughts are with his friends, family and especially Foggy at this sad time. :(

RIP

Adam_Glanza

Member +
r.i.p, just think he has surely gone to a better happier place full of page 3 models and jap cars that are just begging to be wragged non stop all day :)