Rolling Road results

Well put the car onto the rollers today at Wallace Performance in Aberdeen, here's the graph and a vid:
DynoGraphs.jpg

Vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K-LHg_kiyw

Spec of the car are:
TD04 hybrid
Forged engine
460cc injectors
Greddy ultimate
Front exit exhaust
External wastegate
Wepr mani and decat
relocated air filter
uprated fuel pump
running 1.4 bar although 19psi read on the dyno

What I've taken from the run? That the rev limit needs to be raised as it was making power all the way to the limiter, that it runs rich a bit, and that my wideband is correct even though it's accuracy had been called into question.

I know it's not all about figures but tbh I expected a little more at 1.4bar, although I will be swapping to a apexi and it will get mapped better and with more boost so it's kind of irrelevent really but an interesting day.

Any thoughts or opinions are welcomed :)

Last edited:

Rory

Lifer
Numbers are for pub talk budy ;)

Its how it goes.

Just as a comparison my car made somewhere in the region of 230bhp at the fly at 1.4 bar.
I know for fact it goes alot better than 230odd bhp.

Wheres your limit at now?

Numbers are for pub talk budy ;)

Its how it goes.

Just as a comparison my car made somewhere in the region of 230bhp at the fly at 1.4 bar.
I know for fact it goes alot better than 230odd bhp.

Wheres your limit at now?

I totally get you like on the boozer talk like.

The rev limit cut in at 6.8k, which seems a bit low?

TurboDave

Member +
It is strange not to have the bhp/torque graph together.

As said though anyone who goes chasing figures too seriously starts not to enjoy what they have!

Chris@CCM

Member +
down over what it should be any ways dude afrs on full boost look ok tho mabby who ever tuned it is playing it very safe on the timing

sx_turbo

Lifer
will reserve judgement on the power as it seems quite low and peak power is well late,

but recently i have been reading compressor maps, and doing various calculations on the cfm and lb/min and the td04 cant really flow over 1.4bar well,

after 1.4 bar it starts to just compress hot air, like the ct9 does over 1 bar