Rolling Road this saturday

Rumel786

Member +
Right guys, after owning the car for over 8 months now finally decided to get it R/R.

Mods are as follows:

Td04 hybrid with external Waste/Gate
De-cat
Full s/s exhaust
Air filter relocated to the front
Jam ecu at 1bar
Up-rated fuel pump from TD(if have time to fit it on there)
Exedy cerametallic clutch

Then all your other general mods ( see garage)

What you guys reckon il get?

Forgot to mention getting it done at RS Tuning, iv been told they not very good but just want to get a figure lol as week after going up to york for a few Q/M runs.

Last edited:

Rumel786

Member +
oh lol!!!!!!!

TBH i just want a figure, just havent ever bothered getting car R/R since i got it, after a few months once i get my EMU then going for a second run :)

Rumel786

Member +
i know yuo wouldnt lol were going to go to One in Halifax but they booked for another 2 weeks so i just booked it there as i want a figure before next weekend when i go for a Q/M run.

nexia201

Member +
i know yuo wouldnt lol were going to go to One in Halifax but they booked for another 2 weeks so i just booked it there as i want a figure before next weekend when i go for a Q/M run.

so ur gona get a figure from them as dan said mabe 145 - 160bhp then when you race at the q/m and beat them they will ask how much bhp ur running and ull say 150bhp at the wheels when in reality you would have over 200! go do it on a proper dyno instead of wasting your time and money there!

Rumel786

Member +
QTM should be fun between me and you. :D

wont be as all i will see is you flying past me!you've got more bhp and experience where as this will be my very first qm run!

so ur gona get a figure from them as dan said mabe 145 - 160bhp then when you race at the q/m and beat them they will ask how much bhp ur running and ull say 150bhp at the wheels when in reality you would have over 200! go do it on a proper dyno instead of wasting your time and money there!

hssshh lol low figure + good time = a driver like stig!i am going to get it done at the other place,but once my emu is in.

Rumel786

Member +
oh and nexia forgot to mention main reason im going to make sure my afr is ok at 1bar so i can do a QM running car at 1 bar.