RR graphs ( NOT STARLET SPERSIFIC )

miller3

Member +
*Feel free to post up what pics you got*

Just thought this might interest the dyno queens :haha:. just look at the power this engine makes between 4 & 5k :eek:

2.8 Bar of boost
16 degrees of ignition
838.4bhp
666lbft

DSC_1495.jpg

BTW yes it is a cossy engine

Last edited:

miller3

Member +
Yes this is his new engine and i wouldn't say his last one muffed up as such this has taken a LOT of development and there was a few H/G issues' but that is expected with R&D

Boab

Member +
thats some going, we have a few cars in work making 800 - 900bhp on GT42's. laggy as anything though.

couple of road cars on GT35's, seem to be a good compromise between big power and little lag.

is the cossie laggy?

miller3

Member +
quick quote from Rod

hi
Great day, all went well & Mark played mega safe almost 10deg less ignition this time, we reached the limit of the ports/ex cam much as Mark
predicted & it was over 800bhp @ 6k & still over @ 8K . Peaked at 838.4 @ 7.5k it was out of puff.
The smaller turbo was still making power at 7.5k.
The big beastie was supplied with a full race exhaust housing that proved to be too tall & the turbo hit the head so game over.
600ft/lb from 4850 to 7350 should prove interesting.
Im calling it quits at this point, ive done my bit, but an easy 900bhp in there with larger ports & a different exhaust cam.
Will try the new turbo on the rolling road should spool quicker but it looks like the limit on 109 & conservative ignition.
Cheers Rod

ned

hth

miller3

Member +
That thing looks the bollox :haha:... I do like those LS series engines' if i had the cash id want to do something with a twin turbo LS3 :).

enginetuner

Fresh Recruit
Some of our latest offerings.
My own 2.1 stroked Impreza with Turbo Technics T38 hybrid turbo.
1.6 bar boost on 97ron fuel.

TTt38Dyno16bar.jpg

And a 2.5 Impreza with a Cosworth built motor and billet crank, modified heads and cams and other supporting mods.
1.8 bar VPower.

Garethdyno.jpg