Rumel

Tony Harrison

Member +
Met this charming lad today to pick up his Hart Alloys, properly sound guy, even came to find me when got lost, wheels were exactly as described, £200 later job done!!!

Only thing, he didnt offer me a tea when he had on lol.

Would 100% deal with the guy again, no hesitation.

Cheers

Rumel786

Member +
cheers for feedback dude,sorry i didnt offer tea :( as u saw i had just woke up and wore what i could find (dungarees) pleasure doin business

Dan3SGTE

Member +
sorry mate i buy so much items on a regular i cant keep track of giving feedback!

Great seller, good communication, item was better then a personally thought and really happy with it as a good price.

Thank you :)

Rumel786

Member +
sorry mate i buy so much items on a regular i cant keep track of giving feedback!

Great seller, good communication, item was better then a personally thought and really happy with it as a good price.

Thank you :)

cheers bud.glad your happy with it ;) dont forget to upload some piccies if you do paint it/give it a polish.

Pleasure doing business with you.

boostup

Member +
jus to add brought jam ecu of rumel very sound guy to deal with was pleasure to see and do business with u top lad

Rumel786

Member +
Cheers for the feedback bro and was a pleasure to deal with you ;)

Have you felt much of a difference on stock boost with the jam ecu?

boostup

Member +
Cheers for the feedback bro and was a pleasure to deal with you ;)

Have you felt much of a difference on stock boost with the jam ecu?

yh mate car feels much better boosting to 1 bar in 4th gear lol and had no problems jus need to get a boost controller and set it to a bar and c how it goes buh yh the car is much more aggresive nw:)

Rumel786

Member +
Top seller, got my C pillar brace today. Nice lad to buy from, highly recommended. :)

cheers idrees!

Parts of my car will live on near by and who knows...i might buy the part back off you if a buy a ep ;)

thanks for the feedback!

potts

Member +
rumel786 feedback

little post to tell you all how much of a good seller he is

bought a grill from him which had more then enough packaging on so arrived in top condition, exactly as described and a top price too.

well recommended to anyone so dont delay and buy today from him lol

top bloke :)

Sparky

Member +
Recieved the TRD seast (finally :p) although through no fault of Rumel :)

Items was as described and dont disappoint :)

Will be doing business with you again very shortly mate

Rumel786

Member +
Recieved the TRD seast (finally :p) although through no fault of Rumel :)

Items was as described and dont disappoint :)

Will be doing business with you again very shortly mate

Cheers matey :)

Got to say interparcel did cock up while trying to deliver to another address and its strange how they managed to get your house number lol????

Anywho bud pleasure doing business with you and happy boosting ;)

sanchez

Member +
Received my Clear cam cover, packaged well and like new condition :D
Thank Rumel, would recommend to any buyer and would use again :rockon: