ryan_v

GaryGT

Member +
Ok lads wats the craic with this guy!!!
Hes suppose to be selling parts yet i made payment thru paypal last week and he didnt claim it!!! hes fuckin me around!!
i recieved email off paypal warning me 2 cancel his payment so ders something dodgy with this Guy!!!
please can some admin or sum1 look into this!!!

thank you

regards

Gary

flip

Member +
yea hes a good lad , try a differnt payment i no he has no pay pal , he has been sending it to mine , i cant accept it pay pal woulent let me had to up gread my account and few othe things ,

ryan_v

Lifer
lol theres nothing dodgy ive sold loads off stuff on the site before and had no problems, i even put on my advert that ive been having problems with paypal.

Jay

Admin
He's dodgey as hell, watch him Gary...

Nah - Only joshing, the kiddo is probably baffled by all the bright colours on the screen. I've dealt with him a load of times and he's not messing you around deliberately.

If there's any hassle I'll kick his ass on your behalf.

EP82

Member +
Feedback - Ryan_V

Rays Volk Wheels arrived today mate, top class guy to trade with. Due to finding out just how light these wheels are I am now going to be using them for racing with some good tyres.

Alex.

glanov

Fresh Recruit
Rays Volk Wheels arrived today mate, top class guy to trade with. Due to finding out just how light these wheels are I am now going to be using them for racing with some good tyres.

Alex.

They were my old wheels!!! Not a bad wee set!!

Take care off them now :p:p:p

Lucus182

Member +
Recieved the coilovers. Fast postage excellent service. great doing business with you......cheers!!!!!!!!