ryanerak Bad Seller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbodave666

Fresh Recruit
:mad:
Arranged to collect some parts from him today(pre arranged by pm) text to say i'm on my way he said hes not there and half the stuff i was going to buy had already been sold.
You have been warned:argue:

Turbodave666

Fresh Recruit
i was never asked to do so if he did ask and i didn't pay i can understand but i was under the assumption he would not sell the parts to some one else when he agreed to sell them to me this was only arranged a couple of days ago its not like i have left it for a couple of weeks.
Its not good practice to agree one thing then do another.

Completely agree to be honest if you have agreed to sell someone a product then you should keep it for them as agreed not sell it on to someone else, especially not telling the buyer until he was on his way to collect the goods.
We will leave this open so Ryan can respond if he wishes.
PS. Its not unfair to post a transaction you have actually had with a member on the site, that is the point for the Feedback Section and if there is a genuine explaination for it then Ryan will be able to tell his side of the story.
Anyway sorry to hear about what happened buddy and hope you get sorted with the parts you needed elsewhere.
Christy

Iain@CRD

Lifer
I agree its not good practice but technically those items are not yours until the money is in his hands ... thats were the deposit would've came into it to secure them ... but hey aint fair aswell on ya mate.

Iain

I agree its not good practice but technically those items are not yours until the money is in his hands ... thats were the deposit would've came into it to secure them ... but hey aint fair aswell on ya mate.

Iain

Completely agree aswell that you need a deposit to secure something but at the same time it takes nothing to drop a PM or a text to say that they had sold before the buyer was on his way down. But there is always 2 sides to every story....
Christy

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Completely agree aswell that you need a deposit to secure something but at the same time it takes nothing to drop a PM or a text to say that they had sold before the buyer was on his way down. But there is always 2 sides to every story....
Christy

Exactly buddy, right on the money :) something as simple as a text message would've solved and prevented this

Iain

ryanerak

Member +
Ok, I did speak to Dave the other day about the bonnet aswell as a few other bits and arranged a price, as said above there was no deposit put down. I apologise about the bonnet but someone else who wanted a lot of parts also wanted it and they arranged to meet me sooner than Dave. I asked him if he wished to get the other bits he was after, even remove the panhard rod from the car that he only said he wanted on the way down, but he refused so i dont think there is alot he can complain about. Ask anyone im selling parts to, im as quick & helpful as i can be & will do my best to get things sorted. This was just one of those things. Oh and i did text him about the bonnet no longer being available as soon as he text me saying he was on his way.

Ryan

Turbodave666

Fresh Recruit
So you admit you got a better offer sold it to some one else and decided to tell me when i was coming to get the parts not when you actually sold it.
Its nice to know you where in it for the money first come first served might be nice if you told your buyers that. Like on the advert.

ryanerak

Member +
Basically yes, you would do the exact same and you know it! I didnt even know when/if you were coming! You dont understand how many PM's you get & have to keep track of. Of course im in it for the money, why else would i be selling things? TBH i think your just out to piss people off. I know you might be upset but you may aswell get on with life because no matter how much you complain your not going to get a bonnet lol

dan_ep82

Member +
Basically yes, you would do the exact same and you know it! I didnt even know when/if you were coming! You dont understand how many PM's you get & have to keep track of. Of course im in it for the money, why else would i be selling things? TBH i think your just out to piss people off. I know you might be upset but you may aswell get on with life because no matter how much you complain your not going to get a bonnet lol

tbh mate i think you have a shit attitude. im sure you would be cross if this was you

if you tell someone the parts are theres, and then someone else offers to pick it up for more money at least let the buyer know. if that was me id be very fucked off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jay

Admin
I'd like to thank both parties for being so open and honest.

It's fair to say that I can see this from both sides and it's important to remember that how you sell is often more important than what you sell.

Big_Daddy

Member +
This is how to reserve item for collection, (way i did it), agree with a price, followed by a time/date to pick it, (plus a reminder on the day of collection). Once both side have agreed its, there no reason to sell it to someone else! Its complete waste of time for the buyer as he could have got an alternative in that time period!

With sellers, its 1st come, 1st served! Once agreed, payment/ collection in agreed time period! simple as!

CMR

Member +
Money talks im afraid. If you didnt put a deposit down then a message saying 'il take it' means nothing.

Ive sold things before and people have said yeah il take it for $$$ and then they never get back to you, its not easy when your selling alot of parts trying to keep track of everything.

Im not saying what happened was right, but It could easily of been resolved via PM or ringing him (you had his number to text him??) instead of posting this on here...

Matchew

Member +
This is how to reserve item for collection, (way i did it), agree with a price, followed by a time/date to pick it, (plus a reminder on the day of collection). Once both side have agreed its, there no reason to sell it to someone else! Its complete waste of time for the buyer as he could have got an alternative in that time period!

With sellers, its 1st come, 1st served! Once agreed, payment/ collection in agreed time period! simple as!

I agree 100% thats what ive done when purchasing anything from anyone

Big_Daddy

Member +
Money talks im afraid. If you didnt put a deposit down then a message saying 'il take it' means nothing.

Ive sold things before and people have said yeah il take it for $$$ and then they never get back to you, its not easy when your selling alot of parts trying to keep track of everything.

Im not saying what happened was right, but It could easily of been resolved via PM or ringing him (you had his number to text him??) instead of posting this on here...

True say but the buyer has certain time period agreed with seller to make an action or will go the 2nd buyer.

boostup

Member +
i feel for you mate to be honest with you i would be pissed off iswell if i was goin to pick up some bits when agreed through pm and then the buyer sells them to some one else

ryanerak

Member +
i wish someone would delete ths thread, its not as if i took his money and ran with it, all i did was sell a bonnet to someone else. Hardly crime of the century is it? Pisses me off seeing this thread here all because he got the arse about something minor, its not as if he's lost anything and i did still offer to sort him the other bits he wanted but he refused, which surely gives me the right to complain as much as him. We agreed a collection date blahdy blah but less than an hour before we were ment to meet he said he didnt want anything therefore costing me time & money. Im not going to get pity though so why should he? Rant over!

Phil

Super Moderator
yeah id abit pissed from either side of the fence, but i wouldnt complain either way.

just one of those things :(

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.