SABE Imports, Bradford

GTdan

In The Closet
They seem to have some good stock and seen a nice starlet (white one), but never heard of them, anyone been there??

wondering if they are another keighley trade centre place?

Dave.

Member +
Never heard of them, but the stock (and value of the stock) all looks good...

Dave

*edit* Also what he said ^ Bradford (in general) has a poor reputation *edit*

cameroon95

Member +
Not yet heard of a 100% good reputable import stockist from bradford - no offence to people living there!

I bought my car from wrc car sales bradford and would again, its a beauty and the guys there were very helpful. Some of the niciest starlets/evos/skylines i have ever seen.

I would note that they are slightly more expensive but im glad I didnt go cheap and risk the hassle.

GTdan

In The Closet
there is a friend of a friend that imports cars who is in bradford, only small business but the stuff he imports are all grade 4s, and only sells the best stuff, so i have asked him about SABE and is yet to come back to me, however he has warned me about the majority of garages around the bradford/leeds area, as not very reputable.

Craig

Lifer
It's unfortunate for the few good importers in the area. Bradford has earned itself a bad reputation as an area for importing cars due to a few poor "business men" which isn't fair on those who are honest people.

Can't argue the fact that as a whole, the reputation is very poor and would make me reluctant when it comes to buying a car from the area (not really fair to the good importers - I know).

sx_turbo

Lifer
http://www.wrc-sales.co.uk/bradford/index.php?mf=1&p=3

For the bradford branch.

Please note that the keighley branch was bought over by wrc car sales. They were kieghley torque before I think so they probably have a few cars waiting to fuck up there.

Bradford though is an entire kettle of fish, its family owned and the guys seem to know their stuff.

lol

sorry i meat for sabe imports.

i bought my car from wrc and am relatively happy with it, except i did pay well over the odds for it, and it was far from perfect when i bought it, it still is now but its miles closer than it was, i have given it a lot of tlc

sx_turbo

Lifer
looks liek a good buy mate, nice and standard, your best off going to look at it, people can say what they want from pictures, but pictures lie, i know that first hand.

GTdan

In The Closet
looks liek a good buy mate, nice and standard, your best off going to look at it, people can say what they want from pictures, but pictures lie, i know that first hand.

Oh i know pictures lie, been to see many a "minter" which turned out to be a wreck!

May nip up over the weekend.

sx_turbo

Lifer
also being pretty much standard it shouldnt be to bad, and there not selling it as mint, and it's an old car now so small dings etc should be expexted, but i'm sure you know that :)

GTdan

In The Closet
well my friend of a friend who imports cars in bradford has never heard of them, but to sell a standard fresh import for less than £2500 sounds too cheap.

Sham

Member +
Sabe imports is a private importer, sells all his motors from home. i drive past them everyday as he lives on the road jus near my work place. I dont personally know they guy but i know that he supplys alot of traders around the area.
Also heard that he is importing the new GTR. I seen quiet a few R34 GTR's outside his house and all i can say is that they look lush.
Seen the white GT that your after and it is in good nick, good nice standard example.