Scammed!

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
Well some cunt from edinburgh has scammed me out of 100 quid for an exhaust system, i know he actually has the system becuase i asked for recent pictures, i even made him go take some while i spoke to him over msn! he was supposed to have posted over 2 weeks ago and i get no reply from emails and have not received the zuast! :( i feel like a mug!
but payment was over paypal so should be able to claim it back if i knew how :confused: anyway thats my rant :shoot:

Knightsy

C

CTR_Timmy

Sorry to hear that mate some people are just wasters looking to scam anyone and everyone. I hope paypal refund all of your money

Dane_Bristol

Member +
If you think that’s bad I looked on my online banking this morning and found out some random payment of £1400 was taken out of my account. Handed it over to the fraud team who are investigating.

What is this world coming too !!!

GTdan

In The Closet

at bottom it says problems with this transaction - go to resolution centre.

you can create a dispute from there, and hopefully the seller will have money in there account and you can get your money back.

good luck and let us know how you get on.

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
it wasn't unfortunately or it would be a lot easier :( i only have his email address if anyone knows him blackcrxhud@yahoo.co.uk goes by the name of Dayne Smith if anyone wants to ram there fist up his ass id be thankfull :mad:

.....also how do i claim back money on paypal lol i cant find it!

Gee

Member +
Is he from Huddersfield?

Anyway, file a dispute on Paypal and if no response escalate to a claim. If he can not produce a tracking number...you win.

They will refund your money BUT only what is in the sellers account. If there is nothing, you wont get it.

Just had the same experience so I know. PayPal should really pay you and chase the rest down themselves!

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
No hes not hes apparently from edinburgh. Yea ive just done that Gee, now to wait and hopefully get wants owed to me! if not i will just have to try hunt him down like the dog he is.............................

and :shoot: *BANG* lol

Idrees

Banned
blackcrxhud@yahoo.co.uk

Tells me he's from Huddersfield and is lying about his location? A lot of kids/chavs are likely to have HUD in their msn adds etc!

alan_d

Lifer
perhaps HUD is meant to read 'hood' as is the case with most miss spelt bebo and increasingly forum based posts these days.

Personally I would have said nowt on a public forum, and pursued him via paypal as by publicly naming him on a forum its leaving yourself a bit open for abuse.
I respect the warning to other buyers, but sometimes things just take time to arrive.

Id be livid if my name appeared slandered on a forum.
I recall waiting 6 months on a hybrid to arrive, which in the end via persistant emails, arrived safe and sound after the seller lost his job.

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
i can see where your coming from alan but he has not replyed to ANY of my emails i mean come how hard is it to go into an internet cafe if he has lost use of the internet? he has to check his emails everyday, as he would reply in the same day when he was trying to get my money out of me!