Scottish meet?

Mike D EP82

Member +
anybody up this way fancy a meet in december at some point? good chance to meet some of the other dudes on the forum from up this side of the country. obviously have to organise where and when to meet. maybe even just meet some guys from glasgow nd through that sort of area. either way show your interest :)

Mike D EP82

Member +
well i thought we could try and arrange something where all of us could meet within reasonable distance. ill speak to some of the edinburgh boys and see what they think. i reckon a few will be up for it though

Toddi

Member +
Yeah was saying this the other day, we havent had a meet for ages so yeah im defo up for this. :)

Rory

Lifer
Im up for a meet.

Crail will be shut soon, so that rules that out.

Im pretty well based for anywhere really! :p

Craig

Lifer
Problem with Edinburgh is it would have to be the surrounding areas as the city itself is less driveable than the Dakar Rally!

There are many a country road around Edinburgh towards Port Seton, and in the other direction towards Broxburn etc.

Let us know your thoughts and I'll see what locations I can come up with. It all depends on what you want from the meet. Somewhere to show off... Somewhere to do some spirited driving or somewhere that's good for pictures. If you say all 3, you can go eat a dick! :)

Problem with Edinburgh is it would have to be the surrounding areas as the city itself is less driveable than the Dakar Rally!

There are many a country road around Edinburgh towards Port Seton, and in the other direction towards Broxburn etc.

Let us know your thoughts and I'll see what locations I can come up with. It all depends on what you want from the meet. Somewhere to show off... Somewhere to do some spirited driving or somewhere that's good for pictures. If you say all 3, you can go eat a dick! :)

How about a place where its a good driving road that leads on to some nice place for some shots but not to far as afterwards we`l all head for some food. The city centre wouldnae work to busy id say.

Ive prob mentioned all three there haha

coxygt

Member +
what bout dundee thats pritty central as there is a few lads from aberdeen and abredeenshire that would be goin