screamer pipe

lingl9z

Member +
Indeed you can fit to a ct9 using the CT9 power up kit which is externally gated mani with screamer, ofc it won't be as loud as a bigger turbo setup tho

danb87

South East England Area Rep
whos that them8? has he got his own trading thing? isit worth doin do u think?

danb87

im wanting a better sound possibly bit louder. its a thought in my head , wanna do some research on it. what do u rekon bout them captain?

i mean the power up kit is a very good mod for the lil ct9 and im sure kelly a moderator on here fitted one nd praised the quality and gains.

I mean if its something louder your looking for theres always the cheap option for example today (which i didnt really want to do) cut the middle box out of the exhaust (hks old shite) and just put a pipe in place. This then loudend it as the box was silencing it. Total cost zero.

danb87

i actually have already done that on my 5zigen exhaust system lol but i want that bit more tbh a want a good sound somin a bit more excitin if thats a good way to put it.

lingl9z

Member +
Lol, well a Screamer pipe will only make noise on boost which is good, on big setups it sounds like all hell is breaking loose, not sure about a ct9, don't imagine it'd be as loud! i think Cole on here had a power up kit with Screamer he could give you a better idea, Or you could buy a Night pager screamer pipe which is basicly a decat pipe and its split where the wastegate is and has a lil outlet there which is another alternative other than going Externaly gated to get a screamer.

nengun-1321-02-nightpager-extension_screamer_pipe.jpg

danb87

the one in that pic mate, does that make good sound when on boost? how much do they cost the one in the pic? an by havein one of these do you not have to have a bov? i dont reli understand this m8

lingl9z

Member +
Lol you can still have a Bov if you choose mate inless you like the pigeon mod (no bov which stalls the compressor/makes it spin the opposite way or somthing, im tired and forget) anyhow the night pager is around 199 and come up on ebay now and then for around 100 but quiet rarely!

These do make a wikkid noise though i've only heard them on 200sx's etc