Scum bags tryed to take my car last nite

Chris@CCM

Member +
Well I just got all the money saved up to fix the interga after my crash (about 2k) parked the car in Lisburn last nite cos me and my girl friend were going to the cinema , came out to find the door lock punched door wrecked , steering lock wrecked , alarm wiring wrecked n trims in side the car wrecked ! Could not beleve it the place was packed at the time , cops got the 2 boys for it but said there's not much pont taking the to court cos they won't pay the money for the damage soooo pissed off it's unreal one of the guys was just out of jall that day ! Think il just break the car now tbh clean lost heart in it

Shorty

Member +
Sorry to hear that bud, the cops attitude stinks too, if court wont work the they shud be locked back up! Dont give up on her mate, only way is up :)

Chris@CCM

Member +
In a packed car park ? They will not stop will they. . .

Yup they asked a girl who I was talking to after who owned it she said don't know then just just walked up and broke in to it they were off there face on drugs , it's a joke , that girl rang the cops tho

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
Well I just got all the money saved up to fix the interga after my crash (about 2k) parked the car in Lisburn last nite cos me and my girl friend were going to the cinema , came out to find the door lock punched door wrecked , steering lock wrecked , alarm wiring wrecked n trims in side the car wrecked ! Could not beleve it the place was packed at the time , cops got the 2 boys for it but said there's not much pont taking the to court cos they won't pay the money for the damage soooo pissed off it's unreal one of the guys was just out of jall that day ! Think il just break the car now tbh clean lost heart in it

They should just sentence pricks like that to life if they are goping to re-offend over and over :mad:

Sorry about your car mate, is there no way of saving her?

Tanz

Lifer
what a sickener just reading it turns my stomach so could imagine how it has you feeling....

hopefully though those lads will get their come up ons...

Chris@CCM

Member +
I mean the cars not that bad at all but gona cost me 3k to put it rite I'm just gona break it it's worth more in parts then it is fixed tbh real sham not manny itrs left like this one was only 50k miles on it ! Think il just save the money talking about going travaling for a year so see what happens

Johnny_C

Lifer
I mean the cars not that bad at all but gona cost me 3k to put it rite I'm just gona break it it's worth more in parts then it is fixed tbh real sham not manny itrs left like this one was only 50k miles on it ! Think il just save the money talking about going travaling for a year so see what happens

have a think about it first chris before you go mad gutting it,lol!
;)

Sharkman645

Member +
sorry to hear that buddy. scum everywhere at the minute, take the law into your own hands. cops do nothing, when mine was broke into two weeks ago they said they were not going to send the people out to take finger prints even thought there was a screw driver on the driver seat and they got prints of the wind deflector!

After-Glanza

Member +
Sorry to hear bout this chris, you've had nothing but bad luck with the teg. So the cops catch 2 guys trying to steal a car and their suggestion is that you just let them away with it? That's an absolute joke!!! I was in the carpark for a couple of hours last night too.

chris141

Member +
Sorry to hear dude! Seen the two boys walkin bout Lisburn car park eyein up cars peelers wer in an out all night! Thank fuk they got caught fuvkin scumbags like!!!!!!! Waste of spunk if u ask me!!!

Jay

Admin
Sorry to hear this mate, that poor car has had no luck ffs.

Can't say I'm shocked though, the legal system is a joke and I'm sure the cops are just as pissed off with the end results as anyone else.

Take them to court so as you know who they are.

After-Glanza

Member +
X2 you may as well cause them as much hassle as you can and take them to court the thieving scumbags. Really pisses me off this and it's far too close to home.

wesgt

Lifer
dirty degenerate cunts! one was only out of jail that day? these fuckers shoud really be sterilised and then locked up along with their entire families!

After-Glanza

Member +
Police phoned me there pal about the car. I passed on your details and number. They mentioned they had interviewed the guys. Really hope they get what's coming to them.