Seatbelt for my EP85 (Front o/s drivers side)

s.g

Fresh Recruit
Hi

My 1995 EP85 failed MOT last week due to a very slightly frayed drivers side seat belt, Toyota are currently dealing with a massive backlog of orders and told me I wouldn't get one till December, so I'm after a replacement - not sure which seat belts would fit though seeing as some are different lengths? Would I be right in assuming mk3 GT?

Need ASAP!

Cheers!

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
The equivalent ep82 belt should fit fine mate. Worth confirming whether your seatbelt buckles bolt to the floor (early type) or the seat itself (later type). Just so as you get the right sort.

Jay

dac69er

Super Moderator
i think there is differences in the buckle clip bits themselves. I reckon you should be ok with any seatbelt that came out of a later mk2 or a mk3 GT

Last edited:

dac69er

Super Moderator
just need to find someone breaking an ep82. I would also buy the buckle so you have the complete assembly and you will know it will fit and work correctly.

s.g

Fresh Recruit
Nice one, cheers.

If you do have one send me your PayPal deets' and ill transfer you money to cover postage and the belt!

RayJ188

Fresh Recruit
I stripped my belts out to put harness in ill check I still have it. If I do send me your address I'll send it