security film?

danb87

South East England Area Rep
ive had security fim on previous cars, but it was tinted. an wow wat a job they did, i had some bloke try throwing a brik an my back window in a car park in front of his mates an it hit the window an fel on the floor lol, it made a little mark on the tint but window didn smash lol.

if you have they are pretty good dude

Jay

Admin
It's like a clear film that's applied to the glass to stop it shattering when some unruly bugger tries to punch it through. Handy to have but there's only one way of testing how effective it is.

Jay

ha ha i wont be testing its strength atal! i went up for a look and its like tint but clear i never heard of it before its on my back windows not the front i dont think dno hw he spotted it must have been doing some investigating in my ep!

somal

Member +
It's like a clear film that's applied to the glass to stop it shattering when some unruly bugger tries to punch it through. Handy to have but there's only one way of testing how effective it is.

Jay

lol

Blak_Mamber

Member +
I had this on mine... recently removed the film because you can never get that 'crystal clear' glass finish with them on. I used a new standley blade only with some thinners when needed. Most come off in large amounts. Looks a lot better now :D

SupaStu

Member +
It helps you in a car crash, stops flying glass etc. Also makes it a little harder for wee pricks to try and rob your car by trying to break the window. Or it could make it harder to get out a smashed car, on fire car, or underwater car.... on the up side you could be safe in the starlet during a riot :)