shaf7886 EBAY SELLER DO NOT TRUST

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mad_max926

Dont buy from this guy hes a ep82 breaker, hes sold me a japspeed manifold and declared it as sps manifold and wouldn't grant me a refund hes a rude robbing beep. He sells a lot of crap on shi*BAY be careful i have learnt a lesson at the expense of 190gbp DONT IMPULSE BUY any way slew to me i guess. His policy states a 7 day returns period and he wouldnt return it on the 5th day.

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
if you paid with paypal get your money back, i hope you reported him to ebay. im sure he used to sell on here and there were lots of problems if its the same guy.

craigant

Member +
could be a coincedence but stig786 on UKSC sold me a fucked engine.

shaff7886 & stig786 do sound overly similar

you got a link to his ebay items bud? where is he from?

weakboy2

Member +
pretty sure his name on here is ally16vgt now, i sold him some quadlights and all was well but i think its the same bloke.

M

mad_max926

i did report to paypal they ignored me cause at bottom in small print it said SPS stlye i need to follow it up but paypal wont give me my moni back

scot-ish

Member +
seems like a fault on your part

if it stated sps style, youve bought an sps style manifold, and paid over the odds. even 190 is too much for an sps one now, especially since there was so many problems with the early ones not lasting that long.

M

mad_max926

seems like a fault on your part

if it stated sps style, youve bought an sps style manifold, and paid over the odds. even 190 is too much for an sps one now, especially since there was so many problems with the early ones not lasting that long.

the title was sps manifold *super rare* in the description in small print was sps stlye road runner style i no i impulse purchased but the guy had a 7 day return policy and wouldn return it even though it hadnt been fitted he was rude and not a good bloke baring mind its his everyday job and my advise to anyone is to stay clear of him

M

mad_max926

yeah his name is ally be careful wouldn want this to happen to anyone else

Shib786

Member +
Stig786 ripped me off on UKSC he sold me a fucked engine.

shaf7886 & Stig786 could be a coincidence but there names sound very similar to me!

Have you got a link to what hes selling on ebay?

do you know where he is from?

Stig786 is one of my mates, dont think he has nothing to do with the shaf786 guy.....

BTW dont get me mixed with any of these people :) im a genuine person and have met a few of the people off the forum! :D will be at the manchester meet next month also :))

Iain@CRD

Lifer
I happened to check my Ebay purchases and i could a blower fan from him on ebay around 2 months+ ago and was great to deal with. Received it in a few days.

Sure he has over 400positive feedback too, shame that!

Iain

Last edited:

weakboy2

Member +
x2, i bought a set of clear indicators that wer said too be mint condition. (his words)

turned up damaged.

i feel sorry for ya matey

Did one of them have a crack dude? if so its the ones he bought off me and i stated that it was cracked!! What a jerk

scot-ish

Member +
im sure ive bought a mirror from him through ebay..

but then he has recaro's forsale on here,

then when he got them, the drivers seat mechanism was fucked, and when he advertised them for sale, never mentioned it, untill i pointed it out. which i think is a bit sneaky

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Did one of them have a crack dude? if so its the ones he bought off me and i stated that it was cracked!! What a jerk

yea mate only a slight crack, but what pissed me off was there was no brackets on them, an where the bulbs kind of screw too clip in, they had be rounded out.

had too make suitable brackets, an also have a mate get the bulbs too hold in properly. i was very dissapointed.

since i left neg feedback regarding this, each time i post something in the wanted section he has send me a pm sayin ...

" i have this i have that but im not selling it too YOU"

so i just wont bother with his pettyness

allyc16vgt

Member +
I didnt spot this this thread,

Ok, about the manifold, its was clearly stated as an sps style aftermarket manifold, and there were NO cracks at all, you said that to get your money back after not reading the discrption properly. I would have given you a full refund, BUT you opened an paypal case, and left offensive messages.

I sell parts all over the world, and have many happy customers, read my feedback on e-bay, im not hear to rob anyone, ive also sold a few parts on this forum and had no complaints.

Thanks for positive comments left, i think this thread is pointless, because if i had sold the manifold on here then its a issue, BUT i sell most off my parts on e-bay and give 7 day money back garentee, and my customers are all happy (apart from a few who dont read the full item discription).

Status
Not open for further replies.