Shows for 2010

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Right I'm getting together a list of shows for next year as I'm hoping to increase TGTTs attendance at maybe shows we haven't yet looked at.

Any shows you can suggest that I've missed that you would wish us to look at attending:

Japshow
Japshow Finale
Rotorstock 7
Japfest
JAE 2010
Z010 - This is a new one that we not yet attended
JTS
Modified Live
Trax
BHP The Jap Edition

Last edited:

Mike D EP82

Member +
its a bit far from you but the scottish modified car show in edinburgh usually happens around the middle of july. alot of owners clubs turn up including sxoc and scooby world etc.

goldenvtr

Member +
not sure if there will be a donny show hasnt beenon for a few years, its pretty chavy but they do have tracktime...

*starlet_babe*

Member +
its a bit far from you but the scottish modified car show in edinburgh usually happens around the middle of july. alot of owners clubs turn up including sxoc and scooby world etc.

Would be for me but if there was a member who is happy to sort out on the day stuff i'm more than happy to do the pre organising x

Ronald

Fresh Recruit
Will subscribe to this topic as we want to come to JAE or some other big event with some dutch (starlet) drivers next year.

Ronald.

Sigma

Member +
I'd like to at least make one big show next year, :)

Anything happening in Yorkshire or neighboring counties?

I show with a group called hashirya and i know some of the good ones we go to also are:

ISTS
Modified Nationals
Ultimate Street Car

them 3 are big ones and would be good to see a few more starlets there as i will be there give me some competiton for the 1/4 mile lol

hope to see you all there

*starlet_babe*

Member +
I show with a group called hashirya and i know some of the good ones we go to also are:

ISTS
Modified Nationals
Ultimate Street Car

them 3 are big ones and would be good to see a few more starlets there as i will be there give me some competiton for the 1/4 mile lol

hope to see you all there

ISTS is an option but mod nats clashes with something else that I do so unless anyone else wishes to organise a stand for that then it won't happen.