Silver GT For Sale!

gorgeous1083

Fresh Recruit
For sale:1994 Starlet GT turbo
NEW LOWER PRICE

Item Condition: The Paintwork is in very good condition always washed every week, only the usual stones chips on the bonnet and a slight graze on the rear bumper. There are also a couple of small dents on the boot.

Price and price conditions:WAS £4000 NOW £3500

Extra Info:
78000 miles
HKS Frontmount Intercooler
HKS Adjustable actuator (just under 0.8bar)
Full Stainless Steel Exhaust
Magnecor Blue HT Leads
NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
Blitz BOV
Blitz Turbo Timer
Cusco Oil catch can (not hooked up because i have lost a pin to block one end of the pipe)
New Oil and filter change (last month)
TRD Billet Oil filler cap
TRD Radiator cap
Walbro Fuel pump
HKS Mushroom filter
Microscan MI6 immobiliser
new Fuel filter (not yet fitted)

Chassis
D2 Coilovers
Cusco Carbon fibre rear strut brace
Rota Slipstreams (curbed slightly) (2 New front tyres, Back two have loads of tread)
New Front brake pads (mintex extreme)

The car runs lovely and has no mechanical problems, the coilovers tend to knock when goin over nasty bumps or holes. This is because the rubber from the pillow ball topmounts was removed when stiffening them up (thats what the previous owner told me) this however has caused no damaged to the car bodywork or chassis.
Others than that there are only minor paint defects and the two small dents on the boot and the front left indicator lens is cracked but it still works fine. This realy is a very clean starlet i am only wanting to sell up because the insurance is drying me up after 6 months so i realy regret having to let it go. I hope it goes to someone who knows a bit about them and who will maintain it well

Pictures:
Photo-0191.jpg

Photo-0190.jpg

Photo-0189.jpg

Photo-0187.jpg

Photo-0185.jpg

Photo-0184.jpg

Photo-0182.jpg

Photo-0181.jpg

Photo-0180.jpg

Photo-0178.jpg

Photo-0085.jpg

Photo-0084.jpg

Photo-0083.jpg

Photo-0081.jpg

Photo-0079.jpg

Contact Details: PM Me Please if you require any info

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection

FOR THE MODERATORS!! I HAVE MORE POSTS ON THE OLD FORUM, IM NOT SURE IF THEY HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED YET. THANKS , ROB

Last edited:

davehart

Member +
From Chesterfield? Never seen that about before, mind you I never really pop into town that much. Looks a nice clean Starlet. If it was black I'd snap that up, silver is nice though all the same.

Just the insurance on it thats costing you a fair bit? How much are you paying on it because mines pretty cheap to insure and run.

gorgeous1083

Fresh Recruit
the insurance for me is crippling being only 19 and only driving 7 months it 2500 at the moment!
I did'nt care when i bought the car it was love at first sight! haha
its an absolute mint piece of kit and im still unsure on whether to keep it or not, but if i do i basically have no life!
its very cheap to run i only use £20 fuel a week but the insurance has drained my funds.

id much rather it went to someone on here as you all have more knowledge and also don't want any chavs near it!

D3N0

Member +
that is a sweet looking GT. dont really a GT fan, but i like yours. the colours is sweet.

GTRob

Member +
have u ever been a member on here before?

so...were you ever a member here before? if not i'll have to lock ur thread down as you do not have the required post count allowed to sell anything. sorry but rules are rules and i got to apply them to everyone.

Rob

gorgeous1083

Fresh Recruit
thanks mate, im likin your corolla. does it make much difference with the supercharger? is it just instant power with little lag im realy interested