Small Starlet Video

Dan3SGTE

Member +
that is a pretty cool vid..... your car sounds mental mate..... assumin your one was at the end of the vid?

Pumba_GT

Member +
Please bring me for a ride in your Starlet! Well, in your place of course. Some good looking Starlets there. What exhaust you have, Danny? Sound wicked...

seed

Member +
Dont worry Danny...i'll be over there one day with Justin to have a go in that...cool vid!

Damage

Member +
@ Sydney and Justin ... you can drive my car any time guys !!! I'm always hopin to see you guys over here :)

As for the exhaust its an HKS Hi Power with local customs piping and running a Blitz external wastegate venting out not bk into the exhaust.

And thanks again for the comments guys :)

Regards,

Daniel
www.kyokudoracing.com

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Such a difference in chassis response between yours and the silver Glanza you can tell where the work has gone in. How much negative camber are you running up front Daniel?

T

Damage

Member +
At the moment mine has a bent tie rod so not really up to par with how usually it is lol. 2.1 degrees

GP82

Member +
Awesome vid Damage!! I'd love to get a couple of my mate's together to make some vid's up like that + you have the perfect condition's + envoirnment to do this so no :cops: can mess 'bout with you. Brilliant :rockon:

Damage

Member +
Thanks guys :) Hopefully will post some vids of the sprint events soon. Some onboard action. Also will get some vids IF I go up to a track in Sicily next month.