Some pics of my v with new rota's

cameroon95

Member +
Never really submitted pics before so i thought it was about time I uploaded a few.

DSCF1474.jpg

DSCF1477.jpg

DSCF1476.jpg

DSCF1475.jpg

I'm really enjoying the car since i've added a wee bit of power to her, big thanks to mark @cmb who has carried out some fine work on her.:drive:
I've never wanted crazy power on the car, just something to put a smile on my face day to day. If a decent hybrid comes up i might be tempted though.:cool:

Mods so far are

Sard Anayse Ecu
Hks actuator set to 1bar
SPS manifold
SPS Decat
Hdi FMIC
Tuning developments fuel pump

Rota gunmetal grids
Whiteline rear anti roll bar
Whiteline Anti lift kit
Bc Coilovers
Adjustable Panhard rod
Cusco Rear Strut brace
Ebc Drilled and grooved front disks
Greenstuff front pads

Here's her with my old toms new action alloys when i first got her

Picture028.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cameroon95

Member +
oops lol oh well we can look twice, looking good!

Cheers wes, after i posted i knew i had fucked up the links,:p thanks for changing it :).

@midnight glanza

Pretty sure its 4 inch mate:cool:

I really liked the tom's as well, but i got some curb marks on them and the right front one was always slightly bent from Japan. I'm putting them up for sale soon.

WallaceGlanza

Member +
You live just round the corner from my mates flat, I've seen this parked up a couple of times and never realised it was yours.

It looked good on the toms wheels, tbh probably prefer them to the grids.

cameroon95

Member +
You live just round the corner from my mates flat, I've seen this parked up a couple of times and never realised it was yours.

It looked good on the toms wheels, tbh probably prefer them to the grids.

Just off george street? I actually stay round the corner on fraser street but i never get parked:p.

cameroon95

Member +
really?:(

I put 3 layers of poorboy's sealent on them when first got them, will definately make make a point of re-applying on a regular basis then.