** someone trust worthy in bradford**

sx_turbo

Lifer
i want someone trust worthy in BRADFORD to have a look at a car for me in wrc sales.

they must tell me the absolute truth, as there information will determine whether i travel 200+ miles to go and buy it or not.

Jules-B

Member +
true...i never said they werent..but if you look at previous threads you can see a pattern emerging with dealers from this area!

sx_turbo

Lifer
Same again?

Why waste your time mate!!!!!...or anyone elses for that matter

yeah dude, the problem im coming accross is that its not just bradford its every where. trust me i have been looking.

which is why this time i am asking for people to go and look at it for me, to save me wasting my time.

i bought my last car from bradford and it was fine. in fact after the redent examples i have seen, mine actually was almost mint, which has made me really more annoyed that some twat wrote it off.

sx_turbo

Lifer
LOL
Dont half of Bradford drive about without car insurance?

i dont know i dont care, please dont start any arguments.

i just want some flipping help. i dont want pages and pages of rubbish in this thread.

if no one has something useful to say, then dont say it.

aaronw

Member +
i got my gt from bradford,as i said before,and its mint...hit and miss with the cars.
i got lost in bradford,quite scary,i even bought a satnav to find a place for the night.