Toyota T23

Member +
And ready to burn some tyres :)
Good summer to you all :)

2998827.jpg

dac69er

Super Moderator
twin turbo manual???

my summer GT should be out soon. just need some sumer weather and it needs and MOT

Toyota T23

Member +
Proper Toy :)

Love it, cheif ;)

Yes, this is what i call a man's toy :haha:
But expensive in tyres :)

Yes i think it is around 500-550 bhp, more than enough for street use..
Had abit of scare last year, going sideways at 150km/t, because of moist on road...

I only use it when sun is out :)

wesgt

Lifer
now that is a car and a half!! if it wasn't for the shit irish motortax system i'd have had one of these already, something like €1600 per year!! that supra is gorgeous :)

Mike_ep91

Member +
that is one awesome looking supra, the colour is very nice too. And a single turbo supra, the only way they should be. 6 cylinder goodness:rockon:

Toyota T23

Member +
now that is a car and a half!! if it wasn't for the shit irish motortax system i'd have had one of these already, something like €1600 per year!! that supra is gorgeous :)

Well we have some crazy import tax here, i payed 11900 pound to get it street legal here i denmark. :slap:

wesgt

Lifer
Well we have some crazy import tax here, i payed 11900 pound to get it street legal here i denmark. :slap:

is that plus the price of the car? if so thats crazy! our roads are shit so i wouldn't be able to justify paying that much tax every year!

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Wow!! now that is one fucking sexy supra!!!

now thats a real man's toy, especially with that t04z strapped to it!!

seriously hardcore mate!!

ps got anymore pics?

hehe needed to be asked lol

kon