***sooooo bored at work****

sx_turbo

Lifer
hey people im really bored at work, and need you lot to help the day go faster.

i work in a motor factors but no one seems to be ordering parts today :(

Monkfish

Member +
Try and find some games to play :)

www.arcadetown.com is a good place for flash based games.

I look around for physics based games. Google search "Falling Sand", that's always good for pissing away the odd hour.

stuart

Member +
Same here mate, same stuff, different day! Having fun throwing starbursts at the air con machine though, see who can get it to land inside!!

stuart

Member +
Soon will be moving onto, twanging elastic bands at each other from each side of the office!

Tomorrow will be even worse! :(

What you up to then sx, just waiting for the phone to ring like?

sx_turbo

Lifer
yep just waiting for the phone to ring, we dont have an ac machine to throw things at but we have already done the elastic bands and thrown the bits of paper at each other, we've even played football and now were all knackered

stuart

Member +
Paper aeroplanes?

Get your phone, just leave it a little bit off the hook, and dial someones extension in the office, soon as they goto pick it up, or after they have said hello put it down....unless the number comes up on the screen like it does here....

sx_turbo

Lifer
Paper aeroplanes?

Get your phone, just leave it a little bit off the hook, and dial someones extension in the office, soon as they goto pick it up, or after they have said hello put it down....unless the number comes up on the screen like it does here....

brilliant paper planes sounds brilliant, cant do the phone trick though as the number comes up on screen

Phil

Super Moderator
mate phone 123 (talking phone) then dial someones extension number then hang up before they answer, lol works the best if it goes to answering machine cause it fills the memory cause the talking clock never finishes its message lol

sx_turbo

Lifer
mate phone 123 (talking phone) then dial someones extension number then hang up before they answer, lol works the best if it goes to answering machine cause it fills the memory cause the talking clock never finishes its message lol

ha ha thats brilliant

sx_turbo

Lifer
how much does he want, dont make an offer as he may have a silly cheap price in his head. but it would prob be worth about 200 notes for you to give him.

Monkfish

Member +
cheers monkfish,

you been quite on the boards recently, how the car going?

It has been a bit on the quiet side, hence why I go through fits and spurts of posting. I spend most of my working day on Barry Boys. Funny as fuck some of the stuff that goes on over there. :D

Speaking of physics based games too, I've just found Powder Game which is a varient of the Falling Sand games, but includes hydro dynamics and other funky thinks. I've just been playing it non-stop since my last post. :p

EDIT:- Also, this place needs a chat room for random/bollocks/work-bored topics such as these. ;)

Last edited: