sorry lads ive went to the dark side lol lol

Chris@CCM

Member +
well ive allways wanted a nice jdm dc2 and was offered this at the weekend!
had not to take it cos its got just about every thing i would want in a dc2 ,only 46k miles and looks cool let me know what u think guys tbh im over the moon with the car here a wee spec list too

- 17" Works CR KAI Alloys

- Tanabe Stainless Steel Exhaust

- 5zigen 4 Branch Manifold

- Cusco Coilover Suspension

- Spoon torque damper

- NGK Ignition leads

- Front standard , lower and rear cusco strut brace

- Spoon cold air induction kit

- Spoon engine damper

- Unmarked black Recaro interior

- Upgraded Cusco front limited slip differential

- Toad CAT1 ai606 alarm system

Picture166.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
Heard you had taken pity on the honda's and defected. Looks pristine so health to enjoy.

Just for the record you have not moved to the 'dark' side Lord Vader. Think of it as a bright, fluffy, rose tinted side where cars are more comfortable, user friendly and parts are more readily available. :haha:

Jay

Chris@CCM

Member +
Heard you had taken pity on the honda's and defected. Looks pristine so health to enjoy.

Just for the record you have not moved to the 'dark' side Lord Vader. Think of it as a bright, fluffy, rose tinted side where cars are more comfortable, user friendly and parts are more readily available. :haha:

Jay
hahaha thats true pal hp is hard to come by with out a turbo tho honda new what they were doing when they made these things

Chris@CCM

Member +
Looks stunning bud, I really want a teg, never driven one though

there a nice drive pal my mum had a 98 ukdm one a few years back now was a cracking car . there ment to be one of the best drivers cars ever well so evo mag say the japs love them too only bad thing about mine is the cusco lsd is a noisy cunt driving slow clunkn and banging but fuck it lol cos when u fire it in a bend hard its all worth it tho the oem lsd is very good too

if you don't turbo it you're gay :haha:

It does look the rod, when I saw it a little honda devil on my shoulder told me to get one

I think we should say 'I've gone to the championship white side' for these threads lol. Spotless dude as said already best of luck.:drive: