South Hants Summer Meet

C

CTR_Timmy

Due to the success of our April meet I am arranging a summer meet. We will meet on the 24th August 2008 at 10:30. If weather nice we can have a BBQ on Hayling Island beach.

1. timkemp1986

Last edited by a moderator:

monka

Member +
oooooh, hopefully my car will be on the road by then, and this is the day before my birthday, i'll be there providing i get some money.

sx_turbo

Lifer
thanks guys, but i still dont think i be able to make it, i meant to be meeting mike b up london that weekend,

let me see if i can shuffle things around

C

CTR_Timmy

thanks guys, but i still dont think i be able to make it, i meant to be meeting mike b up london that weekend,

Can you let me know matey! Be good to see you there plus you cant let Lewis come on his billy he will get lost lol

gavgts

Member +
well i might come again so lewis lets hope it dont snow this time dont fancy goin the opposite way dwn the m25 nearly again

Blak_Mamber

Member +
well i might come again so lewis lets hope it dont snow this time dont fancy goin the opposite way dwn the m25 nearly again

Haha yeah at least it should be a safer drive.
Rick - do you have any free time in 2008 ? :p you are like the busiest man i know lol

Blak_Mamber

Member +
fuck it, im coming, add me to the list, only live once.

august is getting expensive lol :(

I was too slow typing.. well done old boy. :)
The list so far then :

1. Timkemp1986
2. Gavgts
3. Sx_turbo
4. Blak_mamber
5. Monka ( provided £££ comes his way )

Elaine

Lifer

What are you and Mike B doing in London????

And you have to go Ricky your promised :mad::shoot:

sx_turbo

Lifer
What are you and Mike B doing in London????

And you have to go Ricky your promised :mad::shoot:

i promised mike b i go see him racing in london, he is in one of the biggest races in r/c cars or something, any way it really important to him.

i will be coming, and the new date is 24th of august