South Mimms

Gav_Kara

Member +
Anyone going to the South Mimms Honda meet yes i know its an Honda meet but its going to be a good one!

TO82

Member +
Should be down there about 6, hopefully see a few Starlets about, will keep the Vtak comments on the low as we will definitely be out numbered :p :drive:

eptommi

Member +
was an awsome meet last year, should be heading up with my mates ek4 vti and h22 coupe :p

Ill leave the starbo at home i think, dont wna show those vtak boys up now...

Last edited:

D3N0

Member +
just like to say, there was shit loads of good cars there today. only passed through for a short while as its on my doorstep. Lakeside tonight should be really good.

Gav_Kara

Member +
Saw the white EP82 and a gorgeous black one with Orange wheels!
Few Glanza's too!

Was a good turn out think in total they was 386 :p

Propper wanker in the 5door though revving the tits off it,i think he got a bit jealous when i did the 2step lol

TO82

Member +
Few Glanza's too!

Propper wanker in the 5door though revving the tits off it,i think he got a bit jealous when i did the 2step lol

Ye was a good turnout, i saw the clown revving the tits outta his shitter :slap: lol

Loving the Carbon bonnet on the black GT :cool:

turbostar

Member +
Few Glanza's too!

Thanks m8t that was mine with the orange wheels :)

Gav_Kara

Member +
I think so hun, i don't remember another with a carbon bonnet. Agree with Kara :) Tidy GT you have there :D Mine was tucked up at home in the garage getting some sleep lol The EK9's time to have a little show :D x

Haha same here,we should have both had a pic taken with the GT but we didnt think it was anyones off here did we haha