soz

pageybaby

Member +
Sorry but im pissed off just walked 13.miles home.....got on the net to find some off my posts have been erased or not put up at all i payd my money and nothing gets put up jesus its a starlet turbo brought by young ppl who buy them to thrash around cut the private road bull crap sorrry but im sssooooo fuckked off

Jay

Admin
I can't see any deleted posts, erased posts, any heckling or drama in the moderator logs mate. Can you elaborate what the problem is? If there is one I've missed it or something.

And I disagree - my Starlet is used on the public roads and I don't consider myself young anymore :D

monka

Member +
what the hell you on about brought by young people to thrash around,

i'm young and i didnt,
if your thrashing it around, there isnt a real surprise that you walked 13 miles home.
theres a time and a place, called a track.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Sorry but im pissed off just walked 13.miles home.....got on the net to find some off my posts have been erased or not put up at all i payd my money and nothing gets put up jesus its a starlet turbo brought by young ppl who buy them to thrash around cut the private road bull crap sorrry but im sssooooo fuckked off

Erm ... and you would know that every young person thrashes them because ... ?

I owned mine since i was 18 and im now 20, never thrashed it then and especially dont do it now. Not only do you give yourself a name but also other gt owners.