spamming of classifieds

dan_ep82

Member +
hi all,

we are working hard to find ways of improving the classifieds, but i cannot help but notice certian people ruining them by the constant spamming with irrelivant posts made in peoples for sales threads.

please only post if you are interested in buying or your post is meaningful. Your opinions on the items price ect are of no interest to anyone and just fill the thread with shit.

warnings will be issued for spamming the classifeds, and if you continue to spam this you will be banned.

dan

davehart

Member +
On a separate issue but the same topic, its been noted that new members are spamming the classifieds to get the post count upto 50.

May I suggest banning memebers who dont have the 50 posts from posting in the classified section, they can always pm the person selling the parts.

Just an idea to reduce the spam in there.

gv1.3

Admin
hi all,

we are working hard to find ways of improving the classifieds, but i cannot help but notice certian people ruining them by the constant spamming with irrelivant posts made in peoples for sales threads.

please only post if you are interested in buying or your post is meaningful. Your opinions on the items price ect are of no interest to anyone and just fill the thread with shit.

warnings will be issued for spamming the classifeds, and if you continue to spam this you will be banned.

dan

Well said Dan.

we will have to keep an eye on this. I think it would be unfortunate if members under 50 posts were not allowed ask questions etc but I think the spamming has to stop.

GT_Irl

Member +
Good stuff Dan and well said, and all the other Moderators too! Was kind of gettin out of hand, good to see you guys on top of things:) Rep'd